Infertility
Options

New to IF Board

Hi Ladies,
I have been lurking around the board for a little while, and have been trying to find the "Read Me First" post so I'll know how to go about joining the conversation here, but it redirects me to a link that is dead.

What should I know about being a part of this board?

Thanks!

Re: New to IF Board

• Options
    I think you're fine. All of those women who were super picky about what you posted here are gone and I think it's for the better. Things are a little slow around here but it will pick back up. Just be kind, compassionate, sensitive and considerate and don't worry about anything else. Welcome girl !
  • Options
    Hello @smdrodgers. Welcome to the boards! What is your story? Mine is under Clomid/IUI First Timer post!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @mmkipper and @przemosbabe ! @mmkipper I did see your Clomid/IUI First Timer post, we are in a similar boat.

My DH and I have known about his infertility for about 5 years.  He had cancer as a child, so we are doing third-party reproduction, and just had our first IUI June 14.  Our protocol was clomid days 3-7, u/s and trigger day 12, IUI day 14.  We have to wait 17 days past the trigger for our beta, so we will know on Monday.

Good luck to everyone!
  • Options

Good luck on Monday! Sending baby dust your way! They 2WW is the worst, im only on day 4 of my wait.