Cloth Diapering
Options

No disposable diapers here

::looks around for freebie::

Re: No disposable diapers here

• Options
    11kacey11kacey member

Why do they have a pampers board and not a huggies board?

Why can't it just be a disposables board?  Is it all marketing?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

LOL

It's getting harder and harder to bite my tongue...I swear what I've posted already is "good Astro" Angel but "naughty Astro" wants to come out and play!  Devil

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So funny! It's just going to fall out of the sky and land in your lap! Why didn't she just get pampers tattooed on her baby if she's so willing to sell her soul for a coupon! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My hubby actually said last night...that these adults should be forced to wear the drymax and see how they like it! 

Pixy, free NIP drymax in the mail to you right now!

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• Options
    image11kacey:

Why do they have a pampers board and not a huggies board?

Why can't it just be a disposables board?  Is it all marketing?

Pampers paid a lot of money for their sponsored board.  When it first came out it was a general diaper board that quickly became over-run with cloth diaper talk.  The bump then had to make a separate board and state that it was specifically for pampers only talk.

• Options
    11kacey11kacey member
    thanks pixy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageastroMom:

Wheee!

Actually, we're "one of those" people who got a chemical burn from pampers drymax.  It was in the diapers that the hospital used.

• Options
    does anyone else find it odd that the name is "connect with pampers" making it RIGHT.NEXT.TO 'cloth diapering'????

• Options

imageastroMom:
    does anyone else find it odd that the name is "connect with pampers" making it RIGHT.NEXT.TO 'cloth diapering'????

I was just thinking the same thing.  Otherwise you'd never notice it.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i cloth diaper!!

just coming in to state the obvious... Cool

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

No no no, you're doing it wrong.  You have to mention a brand repeatedly.  Like:

We're a Wild Child Woolies family.  DS wears WCW soakers every day, and they work great for us.  Just wanted to put that out there, on the CD board (which should be renamed the WCW board), that we love our WCWs.

:checks mailbox hopefully:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagepixy_stix:
    imageastroMom:

Wheee!

Actually, we're "one of those" people who got a chemical burn from pampers drymax.  It was in the diapers that the hospital used.

Us too. :( For this reason, next time I'm bringing our CDs to the hospital.

• Options
    imageStephanieDM:
    imagepixy_stix:
    imageastroMom:

Wheee!

Us too. :( For this reason, next time I'm bringing our CDs to the hospital.

Ditto.  I was very interested in CD'ing already but this totally pushed me over the edge.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    MnM7608MnM7608 member
    Is it bad that I still go over to the Connect with Pampers board to get free GTG points?  When I started CDing, we had 3400 points, and the bike they have as a reward that I wanted for DS is 3850.  It's taken 3 months, but I finally got enough points last week to order the bike.  It should be here in 8-10 weeks. 

photo cec1e248-7430-4475-9668-04578f2fd00a.jpg 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"