Health & Exercise

Have any of you heard of ishio method post pregnancy rehab? and how was your results?

minello1minello1 member
edited June 2015 in Health & Exercise
I'm pregnant now, and someone told me about ishio method rehab program, and said it helped her tighten her body back up faster than with her first since she didn't do it then.
I'm on my 3rd, so don't want my body to not recover properly or start falling apart.

Re: Have any of you heard of ishio method post pregnancy rehab? and how was your results?

• sweetn123sweetn123 member
    edited June 2015
    How funny I came across this post. I found out about the ishio method rehab program because I googled something like pregnancy recovery and found the website. I did the program and it worked for me. Of course I went straight to the belly flattening part haha, and since it was part of the program, I also did the pelvis floor program. Good thing I did because I wouldn't have known to look for something like that to do. My urinary incontinence issues I had before definitely went away faster. It had other stuff that was relevant for new moms too. Oh yeah, doing the program only took about 5-10 min a day so maybe thats why I did it most days than not..haha...sad but true when it comes to my discipline. Hope this helped you decide if you want to try it. I recommend it.
  • Hello,
    I've heard some great things about the ishio technique program however just from a couple individuals. In order for you to get maximum results in the fastest and safest way possible.
    congratulate....
    Thanks
  • Loading the player...
  • Update: I ended up trying the ishio method post pregnancy recovery program, and buying the recovery kit. It worked great. It stressed recovering your "mommy muscles", your posture, and even nutrition for recovery. Wished I had known about it sooner. I was happy with their sillo belly wrap too. The sillo wrap was really fast to put on. Hope this helps other moms.
  • Hi there - any chance you want to sell me your recovery kit?  I am about to give birth in June and would love to check out this program!