April 2014 Moms
Options

Happy Father's Day!

What's everyone up to? It's a beautiful day here and we're off to my parents' for a BBQ this afternoon. We gave DH his present this morning (a new travel coffee mug) and had a nice breakfast.

Re: Happy Father's Day!

• Options
    DH got his gifts this morning, we went to church and now he's working on baby to be's room.  Mostly just hanging out at home.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Made waffles this morning and went for a nice long walk. Now I have to wake up DS and DH from their naps so we can get ready to go to dinner with the gpas
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Big breakfast with my parents, church, now gilling/dinner with his parents. We cancelled our one big family event because I'm supposed to be on rest and now we ended up with 2 events instead. Hmmm....
  • Options
    We're in pensacola! We'll be here till Friday! Kinda sucked that we had to travel on Father's Day but so far so good.
  • Options
    @sherks11 hopefully you make it through your events okay and are able to rest a bit today!
  • Options
    Made breakfast for DH and gave him his gifts, went on a walk, then went and watched DH's softball game then a BBQ at my parents