April 2014 Moms

Happy Father's Day!

What's everyone up to? It's a beautiful day here and we're off to my parents' for a BBQ this afternoon. We gave DH his present this morning (a new travel coffee mug) and had a nice breakfast.

Re: Happy Father's Day!

• DH got his gifts this morning, we went to church and now he's working on baby to be's room.  Mostly just hanging out at home.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Made waffles this morning and went for a nice long walk. Now I have to wake up DS and DH from their naps so we can get ready to go to dinner with the gpas
  • Loading the player...
  • Big breakfast with my parents, church, now gilling/dinner with his parents. We cancelled our one big family event because I'm supposed to be on rest and now we ended up with 2 events instead. Hmmm....
  • We're in pensacola! We'll be here till Friday! Kinda sucked that we had to travel on Father's Day but so far so good.
  • @sherks11 hopefully you make it through your events okay and are able to rest a bit today!
  • Made breakfast for DH and gave him his gifts, went on a walk, then went and watched DH's softball game then a BBQ at my parents