July 2015 Moms
Options

Baby names!

Hi beautiful mommy !!!

Anyond find a name for your little peanuts ?
Share it here :)
I'm a mommy of 3 , currently expecting a fourth baby

Re: Baby names!

• Options
    FTM here as well, we will be having a little girl. We are naming her Veda Louise. 38+2, getting close!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have decided on Isabelle Grace :)
  • Options
    My little girl's name will be Violet Elena! My first daughter's name is Veronica so I wanted to stick with a V name.
  • Options
    My little boy will be Chase Anthony!
  • Options
    Luke Gregory.
  • Options
    Either Brooke Elizabeth or Jaclyn Brooke. Or Luke Bogdan or Austin Bogdan.
  • Options
    I'm having twins so our girls will be names Afia Jacklyn and Amara Nkansah. They are African :)
  • Options
    This is my third baby. My oldest is Jayda cadence, youngest is Breena Payton and this baby is Alexa grace
  • Options
    cls2015cls2015 member
    edited June 2015
    Tessa Jean ❤️❤️❤️ Our baby girl came early - at 35.6 weeks. We hadn't settled on the perfect name yet when we got to the hospital, but now we love our on the spot decision.
  • Options
    Thomas Evald. We decided to name our boy after family members from both sides.
  • Options
    Chase Weldon
  • Options
    LECDale said:

Our first born is Phillip Cruz

We don't know the gender for baby number two. Also, we haven't shared any of our name choices with anyone. I'm so glad I have a safe place to spill the information, I'm obsessed with our names!

If it's a boy he will be William Asher

Our girl choices are..
    Genevieve Katherine
    Mariella Grace
    Emeline June

Our first choice is Emmeline for our little girl! Not common but I think it will be in a few years, unfortunately.
  • Options
    36 weeks exactly today. Our little boys name will be Bostin Gregory.
  • Options
    Our little guy will be named Judah Dean.

Our girl pick was River Evangeline.

We love the name River so much we almost used it for this baby but decided to save it for baby #2 so boy or girl out next child will be named River.
  • Options
    Our little guy will be named Cole Michael.
  • Options
    Logan Fisher is what we're going with for our boy.

DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015

• Options
    We have an Owen Benjamin. If it's a girl she will be Evelyn Katherine "Evey"....if it's a boy we aren't sure yet (4.5 weeks to go!). Between Miles Jeffery, Parker Jeffery, Evan Jeffery and Garrett Jeffery. We just cannot decide!!!!! But Jeffery is my dad's name so that's the only sure thing, middle name.
  • Options
    Iris Dean! Her first name holds a lot of meaning in my family, where her middle name holds a lot of meaning in his. It's our one and only choice so I hope it matches her personality!
  • Options

We have an Owen Benjamin. If it's a girl she will be Evelyn Katherine "Evey"....if it's a boy we aren't sure yet (4.5 weeks to go!). Between Miles Jeffery, Parker Jeffery, Evan Jeffery and Garrett Jeffery. We just cannot decide!!!!! But Jeffery is my dad's name so that's the only sure thing, middle name.

My DS is Garrett and this baby is going to be Miles. Clearly I approve of your choices!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We love the name River so much we almost used it for this baby but decided to save it for baby #2 so boy or girl out next child will be named River.

Baby #2 will be named River for us too, boy or girl.

This baby girl will be Eden Irie.
  • Options
    As soon as we knew we were having a boy, I just "knew" his name was meant to be Gideon. We are going with Gideon Ross. My first born is Lilliana Marie. I also just knew with her name as well. I'm not sure if that's weird or not.
  • Options
    Our little girl will be Bella river
  • Options
    ewdeanewdean member
    Ahh!! We don't know yet. I was 38 weeks yesterday. This is our third child, second girl. For a while it was Juliet but we have been talking recently about Charlotte. We just don't know. I never thought I would be one to not decide until she was born, but it's looking that way!
  • Options
    Our daughter is Elizabeth Justine and this little one (a boy) will be Silas Augustine.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    We're going with Jason Benjamin, nickname will be JB. On hubby's side, the first born males always take their father's first name as their middle name so that's what we followed :)
  • Options
    Our son will be William Bernard III
    We will use the last 4 letters of his name and call him Liam. (That way he won't get confused when people talk to dad and grandpa!!)
  • Options
    ktabsktabs member
    Rowen Marshall

Rowen is my grandmothers maiden name and Marshall is my husband's grandmothers maiden name :)
    PAIF
    pregnant after round 2 of IVF. Transferred 2 embryos and (surprise!) was pregnant with triplets. Identicals passed at 8 and 10 weeks. Still have one healthy baby boy with EDD of July 30!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Our boy will be Bronson Javier. His older sister is Jensen Magdalena.
  • Options
    Fiona Paige!
  • Options
    Beauregard Hudson Walker. He'll go by Beau.
  • Options
    Our little boy will be Jordan Jeffrey. Everyone asks if we'll call him JJ but we don't like that. We'll stick with Jordan
  • Options
    FTM here and will be 36 weeks tomorrow!

Expecting our little girl on July 20th.  Her full name is Yezenia Abriella Lopez...and we are going to call her Zen for short.

:x
  • Options
    Weston Mathew is my little boys soon to be name
  • Options
    Hubby's first is Audrie Alexis
    My first is Cerise Soho
    Our little boy together will be Archer Scott :)
  • Options
    Our little girl will be Ruby Elise : ) we've only told our 2 year old son (Nolan Robert) but of course he tells everyone he meets (points at my stomach and says "that's baby Ruby!") haha the secret is out!