June 2015 Moms
Options

Weekly randoms 6/19-6/26

Zeuskay01Zeuskay01 member
edited June 2015 in June 2015 Moms
Since our last weekly random thread died, figured it was time for a new one!

Got something on your mind but not sure where to post ? Post it here! Pregnancy, postpartum, non pregnancy, random memes....it's all welcome!

Re: Weekly randoms 6/19-6/26

• Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    edited June 2015
    Oooh! Red lobster...... Maybe I should go get that tomorrow (an hr drive) as our last freedom meal!!!!! Good idea!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Zeuskay01 said:

I don't have a yard to go and lay out so I'm a bit jealous. That's one thing I really miss about living in south Florida ;(

L&D called me back! Looks like I'll be going in at 8pm tomorrow....great, gives me more time to procrastinate on vacuuming the house ;)

Woot! Sounds like you're having a solstice baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    laurendutchlaurendutch member
    edited June 2015
    After delivery my eye sight has gone to crap. My Mom had to go out and get me some readers so I can read. They say it's normal bc of the fluid levels.
  • Options
    klkonwi said:
    This is dear diary. I'm sitting outside sweating my balls off because the sun helps my depression. Also they say you should get a good sweat in everyday.... I think they mean by working out and not just whale sitting in a lawn chair.... But whatever!!! Anyone pregnant or postpartum have anything they do to cure their blues? My guess is pp I will not have the time!!!!
    PP you can cuddle your baby!! Always puts a smile on my face :) Example - I was crying this morning after my mom and sister left (they spent the week with us helping a TON with basically everything from cleaning the apartment to soothing my fussy LO)... as soon as I scooped up LO and curled up in bed for a cuddle session, I felt 1000x better! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    edited June 2015
    @Serenamarr I'm 207 right now.
    Feel any better? That 200 mark is a bitch. It's mentally a bitch.
  • Options
    HayesRN13 said:

@Westypet has been banned??? Wtf

I was just going to ask what was up with that
  • Options
    HayesRN13 said:

What?!?! NOOOO!!! Whyyyyy?! @Westypet really?!
  • Options
    I was just wondering the same re Westypet.
  • Options
    Me too...wtf.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Ditto :( I was so excited to read her announcement this morning and then saw that.
  • Options
    Yeah, I was all excited to see her announcement but was not expecting to see the banned icon next to it. Someone mentioned her water breaking story might have been too graphic in another thread. I've been looking for it since yesterday, where is it?
  • Options
    HayesRN13 said:

Wtf!?!
  • Options
    Who would report her for her story, it wasn't even inappropriate
  • Options
    I posted this in another thread but yeah, not understanding banning anyone (especially her) this late in the game.