June 2015 Moms
Options

nervous

so as I get closer to my C-section date (23rd) I am becoming more and more nervous about having 2 children and starting over at the newborn stage! Any advice from moms with multipule kids would be awesome :)

Re: nervous

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

We have a new moms thread...... Once again you've been present long enough to know this...............

I'm not a "new mom" I asked for advice with moms with multiple kids I have an almost 3 year old. And was wondering if anyone had anything that worked for them to help with having 2 kids
  • Options
    kcave21 said:
    We have a new moms thread...... Once again you've been present long enough to know this...............
    I'm not a "new mom" I asked for advice with moms with multiple kids I have an almost 3 year old. And was wondering if anyone had anything that worked for them to help with having 2 kids
    Yes and you asked for advice (i'm presuming from women who have lived this, not just other FTM) so going to the New mom thread you'd probably hear from women who could help you. Common sense.
  • Options
    Yep and there's the thread melly gave you as well with moms talking about being moms and dealing with siblings.
    They are BOTH great threads to utilize.
  • Options
    Why are you guys making such a big deal that she made a new thread. Who cares no one's making you read it or post to it
  • Options
    Exactly we should be supporting her then not tripping that she made a new thread. it's not that big of a deal
  • Options
    KaLikeAWindKaLikeAWind member
    edited June 2015

Why are you guys making such a big deal that she made a new thread. Who cares no one's making you read it or post to it

Because of everything I wrote above. It really does help the person asking the question to utilize existing threads

ETA and yes, not opening the thread is exactly what happens. And the OP doesn't get the benefit of the advice of the roundtable discussion that is already occurring elsewhere
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You all are petty
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Deleting this app. Hope you set a better example for your children then you do on here.
  • Options

@Kcave21 I am a ftm so I cant relate to the whole starting over but I would just say stay positive and try and think about the blessing youll soon be holding in your arms and you've already done this twice so you've got practice and as well youll be able to add another addition to the family. What a gift :)

to everyone else, I do believe this site is for support and information and just to see where other women are and for us to share in all the things that motherhood and pregnancy brings. That being said, I do think that not everyone will agree and people will not be supportive of each other all the time, that's human nature. BUT why be rude, if your reading something you don't agree with then keep on scrolling. I get this is the internet and people are more likely to say things or react in ways they wouldn't in real life or face to face with someone but come on, I mean I don't agree with what a lot of women on here talk about and I roll my eyes at a lot of the comments and such, but I don't take the time to be rude and down on those people. Just keep scrolling or move on to the next comment or thread.  

• Options
    klkonwi said:

Yes and you asked for advice (i'm presuming from women who have lived this, not just other FTM) so going to the New mom thread you'd probably hear from women who could help you. Common sense.

klkonwi said:
    If this person didn't start a new one everyday it wouldn't be an issue. But thanks for the comment.

klkonwi said:
    Because we actually use this board for support and real questions everyday..... That's why. We don't just randomly pop on here.

Those are all sarcastic and rude.

• Options

What is this high school? "the regulars"? no one on here, I don't care if you have been using this site for a day or for a year no one is better or more valid than anyone else.

• Options
    My whole point was that it doesn't matter who has posted a million times or once they should be treated the same. And you keep comparing the two as if one is more acceptable than the other.
  • Options

My whole point was that it doesn't matter who has posted a million times or once they should be treated the same. And you keep comparing the two as if one is more acceptable than the other.

If you're referring to me then quote or tag me because I can't tell who you're talking to when you don't. One is not more acceptable than the other, I never even said that either. My problem is specifically with you calling members of an already established community rude and unsupportive which is not true. My second problem is that this OP, in particular, knows at this point how the board works.