Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Do you still like your stroller?

ddobrovddobrov member
edited June 2015 in Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Hi All,

I'm a FTM, popping over from the September board to get recommendations for a stroller. I figured it would be more helpful to ask people who have actually used their stroller for a year, rather than most of the women on my board, who have only test drove them in the store/at home. I figured all you mommies now have a year of experience with your stroller and can actually comment on the quality, ease of use, and if you could go back would you have purchased a different one, etc. 

Which stroller do you have?

Would you recommend it?

What do you like about it? Dislike about it?

Thanks!!

Re: Do you still like your stroller?

• Options
    pchungpchung member
    I have a City Elite stroller.  I love my stroller for the most part.  It is great for walks and working out.  My main dislike is storage. 

Pro:  Very sturdy and smooth.  I can push in all surfaces and navigate around things easily.  I love that the brake is at the handle bar instead of my a wheel.  I love that there is a emergency strap you can pull to put the brake on.  You can lay down the seat and LO can sleep at a slight incline  There are windows in the canopy so you can see LO

Con:  The basket on the bottom is very small.  The opening to put stuff in the basket is small.  It does not come with official cup holders at the top for me. 

Good luck at finding a stroller! 
  • Options
    I have a Chicco keyfit travel system and love it. The infant seat is great and the stroller seems more like an umbrella stroller in the sense that it's compact, lightweight and tall enough for me so I don't have to lean over. I also love that the shade/cover can basically be pulled all the way out and cover my entire baby! That's super helpful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a britax b-ready (converts to a double) and the b-safe infant car seat. I LOVE the car seat and the stroller is awesome but I wish I would have started with the b-agile stroller. The b-ready is kind of big to haul around for just one baby. I ended up buying the mamas and papas armadillo as a lightweight/smaller option and it's easier to get in and out of the car (one hand fold) and fits a lot better when we are in stores.
  • Options
    I love our City Mini. It's compact and easy to maneuver indoors. It's lightweight and super easy to fold & unfold. A newborn can ride in it in the fully reclined position. The basket on the bottom is kind of small if you expect to carry a lot of stuff (like a really packed diaper bag), but for everyday use it's not an issue for us.