March 2016 Moms
Options

Hoping for a March 2016 baby!

Anyone who is due march 2016 is just finding out they are pregnant or waiting for a postive test. This is my first post ever so correct me if I'm on the wrong track. Just started my two week wait. Used ovulation sticks this cycle since we've been unsuccessful for 4 months. I'm feeling hopeful this time. Fingers crossed!! New to this all but hoping to start a family

Re: Hoping for a March 2016 baby!

• Options
    Hi Cricci! I am new to posting here as well (been on baby center since December). I am doing my ivf transfer tomorrow and then start my tww. Hoping for our miracle baby in March! When are you going to start testing? Good luck!
  • Options
    I was thinking about starting the 25th (day before my next period) but a friend tells me I can test as soon as Sunday. My LH peak was the 9th. Best of luck tomorrow!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    St0v3sSt0v3s member
    I'm trying to hold off from testing too soon. I'm on average 25 days and today is day 18. I will probably take the first test somewhere between days 21 & 23.

Me- 25,DH-28

Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    So today/tomorrow was the first day of missed period. Got a digital response PREGNANT. So if we got preggo 2 weeks ago, when would that make me due? (Sorry guys I'm totally new at this... )
  • Options
    kmcc14kmcc14 member
    So today/tomorrow was the first day of missed period. Got a digital response PREGNANT. So if we got preggo 2 weeks ago, when would that make me due? (Sorry guys I'm totally new at this... )
    If you don't know when you ovulated, then you would go by the date that your last period started.  There is a due date calculator on this site that you can use.  My guess is that your due date would be towards the end of February.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hi everyone! I have a 17 month old daughter and we are TTC #2. This is our 4th month trying and I most likely will ovulated yesterday or will do so today! Hoping for a March baby! First time around I wanted to be due in March but planning never goes as you want so I had a January baby. A Spring baby this time around would be awesome! Good luck to everyone else and hope we're all going to be in the March 2016 moms group!
  • Options
    We've been trying for a bit over year and had a miscarriage but this morning there was that second line in the pregnancy test!! Woohoo! March baby here we come :) hopefully the stress at the 6 -7 week mark doesn't set in!
  • Options
    MsMarvin said:
    Correction March 12 2016 this will be #6
    How can you be pregnant and know you are Due March 12?  That means you are ovulating now(ish)? 
    Yes I'm a little confused too. If I get my BFP this month my due date would be 3/10. And I'm only 7DPO right now. 

DD#1 born 3/28/16

• Options
    rel1988 said:

MsMarvin said:

Correction March 12 2016 this will be #6

How can you be pregnant and know you are Due March 12?  That means you are ovulating now(ish)? 

Yes I'm a little confused too. If I get my BFP this month my due date would be 3/10. And I'm only 7DPO right now. 

Me too. I'm due 3/7 and I'm 10dpo. Maybe she ovulated June 12 and thought 9 months= March 12?

@MsMarvin - do you know when you ovulated (most accurate) or your last period was? You can use this calculator to figure out your due date: https://www.perinatology.com/calculators/Due-Date.htm
  • Options
    Hey everyone!! Good luck testing! I did today and for my BFP!!!!!!!!! I had a miscarriage on June first and usually run a 30 day cycle but got a positive today!!! Eeeek
  • Options
    Hello, Just had my cd 14 ultrasound, that showed I hadn't ovulated yet, and I had 2 dominant follicles at 24mm. So anytime there now. I took clomid cd 5-9, hoping for March 2016 baby. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP!!
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• Options

Hello, Just had my cd 14 ultrasound, that showed I hadn't ovulated yet, and I had 2 dominant follicles at 24mm. So anytime there now. I took clomid cd 5-9, hoping for March 2016 baby. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP!!

Please go back to TTGP or TTTGP... this is for us who have gotten a positive test and will not be discussing such topics

Excuse me if I am wrong, but this post is entitled "hoping for a March 2016 baby". There are other women in this post who have not yet had their BFP yet, so I don't think you should be singling me out. And we should be encouraging one another, rather than being rude and unwelcoming.
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• Options
    The TTC board sucks, they are kinda intense. Let these ladies have at least one thread where they can be like, "Yeay I'm trying!" And not be told - "I would like to kindly, but still in a rude way, tell you that it's TTC!!!!"
  • Options
    I am due in March too! March 7th to be exact ;) How is everyone feeling? Surprisingly, I'm doing really well. Just very tired!
  • Options
    @xjules5x Hi there, welcome to the board! Instead of introducing yourself here, check the other threads on the board- more people read them. We have two introduce yourself threads and a daily check in thread. Look forward to getting to know you!
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge