Indiana Babies

Good OB/GYNs in the Fishers/Noblesville area?

Hey ladies! 

My DH and I are still TTC. But! I'm a candidate for a new job that would require us to move from Muncie to the Fishers/Noblesville area. Anyone familiar with those neighborhoods? I'll be switching to a new doctor's office, too, and wondered if anyone had any recommendations on good OB/GYNs in the area. Or just good doctors in general! 

Thanks a bunch! 
DH (23) and Me (23)
Married 1/20/2015
TTC #1 in August 2015! 

Re: Good OB/GYNs in the Fishers/Noblesville area?

• I see Dr. Karen West.  She's associated with Community North Hospital.  I love her.  She has an office in Fishers. 
  • Dr. Indy Lane.  She is through VIA OB/GYN at Community North.  She also has an office in Fishers.  She is great!
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr sarah crane with castleton obgyn is wonderful
  • edited June 2015
  • ekyselekysel member
    I see Dr. James Dupler, st Vincent Carmel. Love him!!
  • Dr. Dennis Pippenger is the absolute best, he's at Riverview!
  • Dr. Dennis Pippenger is the absolute best, he's at Riverview!

I see Dr Wright at Riverview
  • When Pippenger retires I think I'll go to Dr. Wright, that office makes sure all the patients are taken care of and comfortable, she was my favorite fill-in when I was pregnant with my daughter while Pippenger was on vacation.
  • I go see dr Wright at Riverview, I love her!! She delivered my son (#2) almost 9 years ago and is delivering baby #3 in January
  • Oops sorry accidentally posted twice
  • I see Dr. West too.... also love her!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I see Dr Rasbach and I'm absolutely in love with the entire experience so far!! This is at Riverview with Wright and Pippinger. Glad to hear raves about her colleagues
  • Dr Crane at Castleton OBGYN is awesome and so are all of her partners!
  • Dr. Brazus at Riverview!! She is amazing!
  • I see Dr. Moon at St. Vincent Carmel.  She is great and the hospital is great I had an amazing experience.  And I also live in fishers so it isn't to horrible of a drive. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Dr. F. Keith Bean at Community North, and he has a practice up on 146th street and Cumberland Rd in Noblesville. I drive from the greenwood area to see him because he makes me feel so comfortable and spends plenty of time addressing my questions and concerns. We moved out of state for 2 years, and I convinced myself I was crazy for wanting to drive home for my Dr. visits however, after seeing 2 other obgyns, it has made me so much more of a Dr. Bean fan! I should have listened to myself. He is the best!
  • Dr. Holt with Community North is who I've used for both pregnancies. She's super personable and always takes the time to listen.