Indiana Babies

Dr. Recommendation in Lafayette, IN?

babybabykybabybabyky member
edited February 2015 in Indiana Babies
I've had one appt with Dr. Schnerre, and she fine, but scared me to death at my first appt. Gave me all the negative possibilities and hardly any hope. I'm considering switching doctors. There are so many options tho! I want someone friendly that listens, is patient, and knows what they're doing.

Re: Dr. Recommendation in Lafayette, IN?

• Not sure if you are limited to St.E docs or can go to IU Arnett but Dr.Knutson, Dr.Sam, Dr.George are all great that are through St.E. Dr.Schafer, Dr. Eid, Dr.Haab, Dr. Wallace are all great through Arnett. I have worked or still work in OB with these doctors. Hopefully that helps, feel free to PM me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm with the midwives at IU Arnett (primarily Anne Mishler) & it's been a great experience so far. I know that a lot of people prefer OBs to Midwives though.

I don't have a whole lot of advice when it comes to the OBs, but my mom absolutely adores Dr. Wickert. He delivered 3 of her 5 kids (including me 26 years ago), and is still practicing, so I think that probably means he knows what he's doing, lol. He's with St. E.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Dr. Wickert he is at st. E and will soon be delivering our second out of three.
  • Dr. Myers, IU doc, is wonderful! Very patient and soft spoken, very gentle and calm. Definitely the qualities I'm looking for when I'm pregnant and stressed and worried! Very good doc!
  • Dr. Madura at IU Arnett is wonderful! =)
  • I go to Dr Hoversland who is in the same office with Dr Wickert. He was my ob with my youngest and is taking care of my twin pregnancy currently! I love their office
  • I also go to Dr. Hoversland, he delivered both my kiddos and recently did the ensure procedure for me. I highly recommend him.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker