November 2015 Moms

TEAM BLUE GOES HERE!

Re: TEAM BLUE GOES HERE!

• I just got an ultrasound yesterday and one of my twins is a BOY!! They told us in the beginning they thought they were identical, but the last ultrasound the other baby they thought was a girl....We will know for sure in about 5 weeks.
  • It's a boy for us...I have a daughter (11) and a son (6) and my husband has two daughters (11 and 8) so this will be my husband's first "made-from'scratch" son!  

August Andrew (Andrew is his late father's name).
  • Loading the player...
  • celestial14celestial14 member
    edited June 2015
    Team blue! Due November 14th
    His name will be Oliver Thomas
  • TKG83TKG83 member
    I'm joining Team Blue as of today! Had our anatomy scan yesterday and found out that we were having a bouncing baby boy! The news certainly shocked most people.... Almost everyone was guessing girl, I guess we fooled them!
    My husband and I have decided to name our little man Jude Benjamin. The name Jude is beginning to increase in popularity, but at this time we don't have a whole lot here and wanted to make sure our son wouldn't be 1 of a million in his class with the same name.
    Here's to all of our baby boys being healthy and happy!
  • Found out today we're team blue! November 25th! We're super stoked!
  • 17 weeks and team blue for the third time. My poor daughter is way out numbered. Roman Wyatt :x
  • Team blue! Ecstatic :)
  • Team blue!!! Citizen Michael due Nov 8
  • FTM and having a healthy boy! It's kind of nice since my husband is the last boy in his family and the last name would be lost with him if we never had a boy. He'll be James Rory, to be called Rory.
  • Team Blue!

Little boy due on Nov 3rd :)
    We are thinking Indalecio and call him Indie for short.
  • edited June 2015
    We are team blue :) our picks for names are Leland Xavier or Logan Xavier
  • Boy his Name is going to be William John after his daddy
  • Team Blue right here! :D
  • The tech who did our 13 wk U/S was 99% sure we're having a boy. My husband, who was named after his grandfather, happens to have the same name as my father and I've dreamed of naming my son after his father/grandfather/great-grandfather. But my husband is not on board :-( He said he wants his son to be able to be his own person.
    I have my heart set on it and my husband doesn't have any other suggestions... Has anyone been able to convince their SO to get onboard with a name they didn't particularly want initially?
  • Found out its a boy! Due on Nov 23. Now going to have 2 boys! Still need a name though! :)

I'm due Nov 24th w 1st boy :x
  • Found out yesterday at our party we are TEAM BLUE! & completely in love with our healthy little man! It's going to be Eric Herbert Jr. After DH
  • Team Blue!! :) We're still coming up with a name.
  • We just found out we are having boy/girl twins!! This will make us 2 boys and 2 girls for my husband and I. Super excited.. for our boy we have decided on Elijah David. We picked the middle name for my dad :) 
  • We just found today we are having a boy! His name will be Anthony Dean. :)
  • Hi Ladies!  Team Blue here!  No names picked out yet.  My little man is due on November 26th (Thanksgiving butterball in the making).  I have a daughter who is 7 and a son who is 5 that are both excited to be welcoming a little brother.  Congrats everyone!
  • Team Blue!!! Due Nov 1st no name yet
  • After 2DDs, DH and I found out this morning that we are TEAM BLUE! No names yet. Time to start figuring that one out.
  • Just found out today that we r now apart of team blue! We don't have a name yet. So excited about this little baby boy.
  • We are officially team blue. Name will be Charles or Chuck for short
  • Team blue! Elliot James
  • edited June 2015
    We found out today it's a baby boy! Was really hoping for a girl but we are blessed with our son! So far we have the names...

Rowan
    Cale (or Kael)
    Sawyer

Help and opinions!
  • Yay!! Team Blue!!! We are beyond thrilled. 20 weeks today and due November 4th. Top contender for name right now is Kasen Henry.
  • I just found out we are team blue!!  So excited for a baby boy. :)  Honestly I always referred to the baby as "he" or "him" without even thinking about it, and sure enough those Freudian slips were right.  The father is a III in his family line, so we may just use the father's name with IV, but not sure at this point...  that sure would make it easy. Congrats to everyone.
  • Also Team Blue! We'll be welcoming Calvin Richard in early November. Like the poster above me, I've always naturally said "he" when referring to the baby.
  • Team Blue! Christopher Phillip :)
  • gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited June 2015
    Team blue here as well! We are between the names Zane and Zion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • geekgirl613geekgirl613 member
    edited June 2015
    We are confirmed/reconfirmed identical twins, so 2 BOYS!! Oh my! As for names, we are trying to pick family names from each side of the family (Husband's Dad's side, Mom's side, My Mom's side, and Dad's side).  Not sure what order they will all go in and haven't really narrowed things down, but my favorites are William (Liam) Michael and Robert (Robbie) Paul.  Still waiting on some name from my mother's side other than Delbert.  Since we are having identical twins we decided against matching or same letter names!! AS for my due date, they moved it up to Nov 9th vs the 30th. Go TEAM BLUE!! 
  • Team blue here also his name is going to be Casen Anthony.
  • Team blue! Found out last night, little man will be named after daddy AND grandpa! Scott David!
  • Just found out today - Team Blue this time around.  Haven't started looking at names! 
  • Team blue!! For both babies! I dint think we will be ready to settle on any names for a while. I love my boys and I can't wait to meet them!
  • Team blue! Due November 14th. His name is going to be Carson Avery
  • Ceb2015Ceb2015 member
    edited June 2015
    Team blue here! Found out today! Haven't decided on a name but we are keeping it a surprise until the birth :)
  • Team Blue! Landry Davis is due Nov 15!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are team blue and expecting our FOURTH son! :) I am fresh out of boy name ideas so this little man will be unnamed for a while.