June 2015 Moms
Options

Weekend Symptoms 6/13-6/14: What is This Feeling?!

Re: Weekend Symptoms 6/13-6/14: What is This Feeling?!

• Options
    Westypet said:

klkonwi said:

I had contractions last night while up til 2am organizing the nursery..... I was wrong saying the nesting is over.
    Nothing that painful though ! Just annoying
    :-?? I wish they would get painful and mean something!

I've been on my feet too much and feel like a truck hit me.
    I take Benadryl to sleep pretty much every night lately because
    a) I'm anxious
    b) I'm just so sore and can't relax...... My bump feels like a bruise.

Yikes sorry I'm depressing!
    I'll be back at my usual 3 am with some comedy to make up for it!
    Oh also.... Kind of perturbed because one of my coworkers said she talked to my doc and he said my "evening" induction next Sunday... Ummmm pretty sure you told me it was afternoon now and I was all excited.
    If he changes it..... I'm not going to be very nice at my appt Monday.

I feel bruised, too! I leaned bump against a table and it didn't feel too good.

I wish that these contractions would start and it would be time for the big show, not just a night of being uncomfortable.

Head hurts pretty bad.

I'll see you at 3-5AM, @klkonwi
    I am "bruised" as well. Its strange... I thought i heard everything in the beginning from "veteran moms" of what to watch out for & what to expect.. But they all left this out.

I especially am sooooo sore at night. Wake up every hour or so.. If that long. And i have to re-adjust ... Feel like i was beat to shit with a 2by4 in my sleep. I HATE THE THOUGHT OF IT.. I dread the long sleepless painful nights. COME OUT BABY
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SO TIRED. All I can think about is cleaning but I can't get myself to do it. The nesting bug needs to come bite me.
  • Options
    Yeah I definitely wake up often. At least every hour to either go pee or to switch sides. I actually end up grabbing onto the bottom part of the mattress to pull myself into position when switching to that side. Damn hips, they hurt so bad after laying on one side or the other for any period of time. It also takes forever to fall asleep in the 1st place. I may 'go to bed' around 1030, but that's only cause I am tired of staring at the TV from the couch and want to lay down. I'll 'go to bed' but then lay there and read until after midnight or 1am. So if I go to sleep at midnight-1am, I still only get 4-5 hours of sleep (even without getting up to pee or waking to roll over), because without fail I have always been waking up at 5am for no reason I can think of.

But other than when I am flipping like a flapjack and going pee I sleep fairly well thanks to the benadryl.

I try not to bump as I'm waiting to fall asleep tho. 1) I run out of threads and 2) I keep my charger downstairs and don't want to drain my phone battery before I go to bed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well I'm currently 40 weeks and 4 days...nothing much has changed. I still have major heartburn, I've been popping Zantac like it's candy (okay I'm exaggerating, just twice a day lol but it feels like I'm constantly taking it). I've been really gassy the last few days with sooooo many bowel movements which is not normal for me, I usually find that I'm more constipated lol. My belly is so big that I have to rock from side to side on the toilet to finish urinating because my bladder is being pressed on and making it hard to fully empty. But other than all of that, same ole same ole. Hurry up induction day!! :-S
  • Options
    Went to L&D around 830 having contractions 5 min apart. They went up to 2-3 min apart but wasn't dilating. Only 38+2 days pregnant so they sent me home. The nurse said I was I'm early labor, which could last weeks. Slept for about an hour or so. Now wide awake, still contracting but not to the point of going back in. Anybody going through this too? I'm so sleepy but hurting. Stomach is so hard, feel sick to my stomach, and contractions are no fun
  • Options
    Haha flipping like a flapjack, yes. I feel like I have a bowling ball in a sock strapped to the front of my belly every time I need to switch sides. Ouch baby!

Also having a hard time wiping myself when I go to the bathroom for the last little while.

Tomorrow is my due date and I also enjoy the terrified looks on people's faces when they ask when I'm due.

Don't make the same mistake as me by watching the babycenter live birth videos when you can't sleep...

Good luck everyone, wishing you all speedy delivery through the Internet waves.
  • Options
    so.. lately ive noticed when standing i get these weird like.. pinched nerve like sensations on the inner thigh joint near my crotch. has anyone else been getting stuff like that? it is so sudden and my body just twists to try to stop it. its very uncomfortable.

so yeah anyone else?
  • Options

Went to L&D around 830 having contractions 5 min apart. They went up to 2-3 min apart but wasn't dilating. Only 38+2 days pregnant so they sent me home. The nurse said I was I'm early labor, which could last weeks. Slept for about an hour or so. Now wide awake, still contracting but not to the point of going back in. Anybody going through this too? I'm so sleepy but hurting. Stomach is so hard, feel sick to my stomach, and contractions are no fun

This is my life.
  • Options
    Due tomorrow !! I have been sleeping ok, but I have about a 6 hour threshold .. And wake up with wicked heart burn
  • Options
    @JessHeppell Yes and it sucks. It happens randomly and I'm sure anyone who saw me when it happens thinks I have some kind of disability or medical issue since my whole body jerks when it happens. Just another sexy pregnancy side effect.
  • Options
    So pukey :-q I can't decide if it's PR or just something I ate. Pair it with some cramping and the inability to get comfortable and I want to cry...gah!
  • Options
    Westypet said:

So beyond exhausted. Due in 4 days and This headache is making me want to cry!

Random contractions (6 minutes apart or 18 minutes apart or 9 minutes apart) that are painful, and like PP, no dilation as of Thursday.
    Peeing even causes one, or causes shooting pain so intense it feels like one.

No sleep because of cat crying for food every 3 hours. I have a feeling that my labor experience is going to be miserable bc I'm going to be so exhausted beforehand that I won't be able to handle it as well as I normally would.

Part of me just wants my mommy.

Hello, 5 AM, you make me a crazy person.

I am sharing in all of your symptoms today. Irregular contractions started being painful yesterday morning. Last night they were pretty bad, but not getting any closer than 7 min apart. This morning they are about 10 min apart again. Hoping to progress, because I don't know how much longer I can do this. He feels so low in my pelvis too.
    Edd is tomorrow, let's see if baby boy is going to make an appearance today!
  • Options
    swiebe said:

Westypet said:

So beyond exhausted. Due in 4 days and This headache is making me want to cry!

Random contractions (6 minutes apart or 18 minutes apart or 9 minutes apart) that are painful, and like PP, no dilation as of Thursday.
    Peeing even causes one, or causes shooting pain so intense it feels like one.

No sleep because of cat crying for food every 3 hours. I have a feeling that my labor experience is going to be miserable bc I'm going to be so exhausted beforehand that I won't be able to handle it as well as I normally would.

Part of me just wants my mommy.

Hello, 5 AM, you make me a crazy person.

I am sharing in all of your symptoms today. Irregular contractions started being painful yesterday morning. Last night they were pretty bad, but not getting any closer than 7 min apart. This morning they are about 10 min apart again. Hoping to progress, because I don't know how much longer I can do this. He feels so low in my pelvis too.
    Edd is tomorrow, let's see if baby boy is going to make an appearance today!
    I hope so! Your misery has company!
  • Options
    @JessHeppell I'm right there with you. It's a nerve and it goes near my crotch and then shoots down my inner thigh. It takes my breath away.

I don't know about you all but I'm like a roasting oven. My husband is walking around with a blanket at night and I'm in a tank top turning up the fans. I have even brought ice packs wrapped in towels to sleep with. It really helps keep me cool and with the achy back, hips and crotch.

My pubic bone feels all achy and the area around it seems swollen. I read that it's most likely from the pressure and blood flow to the area. I wonder if people will care if I walk around holding my junk while I grocery shop today.
  • Options
    40+3... Still nothing. :-??
    Contractions here & there. But they're stupid & random. And not often. My body needs to gear up..what the heck??!!!

Going walking today.. Sounds horrific. I dont even know that its possible.. But ive gotta try.

Tomorrow i have a NST appointment. 1st one.. Curious about whats all going to go on.. Maybe some miracle will happen & i will have this lil guy before the appointment..

• Options
    Oh sleep! I've missed you! Not only am I dealing with achy hips and heartburn but one son woke up at 4 and no joke "Mom I have an idea...tickle my back". Then a half hour later his brother wakes up sobbing about me not watching a movie with him???? So I go to the couch to watch a little Disney Jr.
  • Options
    40+1 today uggghhhh...I'm so tired my DD wanted to visit her grandparents yesterday so we came over and it got to late to leave so we slept on their couch....we have the same exact couch but for some reason I couldn't get comfy at all on a nicer/grosser note I lost my MP yay! Now if only these stupid contractions would get on board!
  • Options
    Every time I go to the bathroom I feel like I want to poop, but I don't want to sit there and encourage hemorrhoids so I basically feel like that all the time. And even worse, after I pee and then stand up it hurts in my lower abdomen pretty badly. I imagine that there's a walnut's amount of space, so something shifts and pulls and makes me want to cry. That is all, just bathroom problems!
  • Options
    Still pregnant!!! 3 days past due!! I guess this baby just wants to hang out a little while longer!! Not sure I can!
  • Options
    39 + 5 today. Had a mini panic attack last night about not being ready and I'm not sure I can do this. Not sure why this happened when I've done nothing but beg and wish for labor all week. DH assured me that we will be great and instincts will just take over. I hope he's right.
    I've been experiencing constant cramping and tightness but nothing that I guess would be a contraction. Baby has moved from his normal position. He seems higher now (not good) and his feet are on my left side now. They were on my right for as far as I can remember. I'm hoping this just means he's getting in a better position for birth.
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

Yeah I'm a broken record.
    Pressure.
    Just pressure. I never leave the bathroom. If this kid is so low then why won't he come out?!?!?

Doc says mine is low, too.
    Do you feel any kicks higher up?

Doc keeps saying baby is super low, and I feel all the pelvic pressure, but now I'm feeling him kicking in my ribs randomly, too.

I guess I have a tiny human in me.
  • Options
    elizab14 said:

My pubic bone feels all achy and the area around it seems swollen. I read that it's most likely from the pressure and blood flow to the area. I wonder if people will care if I walk around holding my junk while I grocery shop today.

Ha! This sounds like me! I always want to walk around holding a hand to my Virginia like a little girl trying to hold in a pee. It requires serious force of will to keep my hand away from my nethers.

For myself today, I somehow managed to sleep until 7am, then fall back asleep and sleep until 9am! Holy sheets and blankets! And other than mad pressure in my Virginia (nothing new there) I'm doing OK so far today. Sorry, ladies.
    Tho, I'm a little nervous that a full night of sleep - minus pee breaks and flapjack flip breaks - means my body was resting itself for a big show to come. At this point everything that happens makes me nervous I'm about to go into labor. Earlier my left ear started ringing, twice, and I thought to myself 'someone is talking bad about me. Or, I'm about to go into labor'
  • Options
    mellymar said:

elizab14 said:

Ha! This sounds like me! I always want to walk around holding a hand to my Virginia like a little girl trying to hold in a pee. It requires serious force of will to keep my hand away from my nethers.

For myself today, I somehow managed to sleep until 7am, then fall back asleep and sleep until 9am! Holy sheets and blankets! And other than mad pressure in my Virginia (nothing new there) I'm doing OK so far today. Sorry, ladies.
    Tho, I'm a little nervous that a full night of sleep - minus pee breaks and flapjack flip breaks - means my body was resting itself for a big show to come. At this point everything that happens makes me nervous I'm about to go into labor. Earlier my left ear started ringing, twice, and I thought to myself 'someone is talking bad about me. Or, I'm about to go into labor'
    My right ear was ringing this morning and I thought the same thing! Quickly I thought, no, that can't be a sign of labor, that's crazy. But I wish it was!
  • Options
    Frogger5 said:

mellymar said:

elizab14 said:

My right ear was ringing this morning and I thought the same thing! Quickly I thought, no, that can't be a sign of labor, that's crazy. But I wish it was!
    At least if someone was talking about you, they were talking good things (owt regarding ears ringing says left side is bad talk, right side is good talk)
    :D
  • Options
    The unisom worked last night! Aside from getting up once to pee, and then the alarm going off at 7, I think I slept for maybe 7 hours. Bazinga!
  • Options
    @lovethatcolosun... Camping?!? ... like sleeping on a camper mattress or blow up bed? You're a machine.

I thought I was a badass because we went shopping at 3 different department stores today. But camping takes the cake.

Weekend Symptoms: BH and lightning crotch have calmed down. But I'm pretty sure my make shift wedding ring use to be a thumb ring. Fatty fingers.
  • Options
    I feel like this kid is trying to claw his way out of the top of my belly. Maybe because he's breech, but it hurts. DH cringes when he sees my belly move. I keep telling lo he's going the wrong way. 1 week from tomorrow and he'll be here. I think I can, I think I can
  • Options
    Period-like cramps today and a slight headache. Took an hour nap this afternoon and was so nice but now I'm even more tired than when I fell asleep! 1 week til DD
  • Options
    41+2!!! Losing my mind... At this point I'd turn to a witch doctor to cast a spell to induce labor.
  • Options
    I'm having another day where I'm spending all day second guessing myself and stressing a little. Earlier I was afraid I hadn't felt baby move for a long time so I had to down a cup of juice and eat a brownie and lay down to wait for some action. I did end up with enough squirmy in an hour to allay that fear, but in general its been a slow baby day, and more squirmy than pokey movement. And this afternoon I've been stressing that I've got a slow fluid leak, but then I check myself and I'm just sweaty down there, or will go pee and the sensation stops until I have to pee again. So, basically, baby is squishing my bladder so much that I'm leaking pee when my bladder starts to fill even a little bit. Shoulda done more kegels.
    Oh, and I had some pretty loose stool earlier. Right now everything stresses me out about labor, lol.
  • Options
    Todays hot symptom is that i cant stop crying and i just wanna yell/hurt my husband...i know i sound crazy but its totally out of no where i dont get it...grrr i hate feeling annoyed like this