Success after IF

***ttc again check in 6/11***

Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!! This check-in
is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC
again, either on their own, or via injectibles,IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.

A check-in will be posted every week. Please reply to
the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in
will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you
currently are in your TTC. Once you get pregnant please post about your first
and second beta then move over to the pregnancy check in.

QOTW: What is your favorite parenting trick?

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful
"surprise!

calindi- PP Cycle #1 has come to a close. I wasn't exactly disappointed, I consider it a success that we had sex at an appropriate time and that my cycle seems to have been ovulatory and pretty close to my typical pre-pregnancy cycle length. Here goes nothing on Cycle #2!

katekat8721-AF came and went and was horrible. We are
still trying on our own, a miracle baby would be nice but ya know. We filed our
taxes and found we'll be getting back enough to cover the FET, so that's a load
off our chest. I weaned from the pump so this cycle was all jacked up, I don't
know if I should expect AF this weekend or if it'll be another 50+ day cycle.
Annoying!

Missionobaby- Hi Everyone, I new to the forum, the 2ww
is killing me and forums has been keeping me motivated and well informed. After
3 years of TTC, DH and I have been seeing a RE for approximately a 1 year. What
i found out over the year, i had endometrisis (3/14) which lead to 3 years of
horrible menstrual cycles. After antibiotic treatment, I was told everything
should clear up. After about a year of exams of DH and I we still have not
received a clear explanation for IF. I was placed on letrozole cycle day 3-7,
started opk day 10. Went in for IUI on day 16. P4 done today and 1 week left to
test! After OV I had 3 days of cramping from left ovary and dpiui 4 to today i
have been feeling so nauseated, which i believe is really early for it to be a
cause related to treatment.

Nursey (Okitty)- no sibling for DS on the horizon--working on month 7 of trying. It'll be ok, cause I'm relishing in BFFs joy instead for now!

TTC, with treatments

1983Lindsey2- I have my IVF consult next Wednesday to get this process started! I am so excited!! I have lost 32 lbs and am 3 lbs away from being at my weight before I started all the meds with #1. I have about ten more to go to be a healthy BMI and I am hoping to get there by the time my cycle starts. I am nervous and excited!

amandaleigh1- I am going to keep peeing on things till my beta. Please bear with me... Feeling worried about having a chemical pregnancy. Tests aren't getting darker, even on a real frer. Update- as predicted, my beta was negative.

Bellalou – Surgery Tuesday.

efhoping2010- Still waiting for AF, it is three days late, ugh, to start FET 2 with our 2 CCS Blasts from IVF/ICSI/MESA #4. FET will likely be in July.

Gregermis- I had a c/p I'm pretty sure with my IUI as well.  Last week was hard.  We're trying on our own for a cycle and while we get a repeat SA + another diagnostic IUI for DH.  We'll see where to go from there.  Seriously want to just do another round of IVF.

hham10- Lining check today was good and was 9.8mm and I'm assuming e2 was good since I didn't hear anything. I called tomorrow to find out when we go in Monday for our transfer. So nervous. This is one of our last shots at a frozen cycle.

iloveflipflops- Still sitting back waiting to start my IUI protocol.. Meeting with an endocrinologist next week to talk about my borderline thyroid levels so that I can proceed with treatment at my fertility center. Just ready to get started again with the process however not getting my cycle next week and being pregnant would be better yet.

KK_8721-Appt today to go pay for the cycle and go over the meds! Woohoo!

Run20K- I start injections for my next IVF cycle onTuesday. Baseline appointment is this Saturday.

SharonB222- Well, I am mentally TTC, even though FET is months away. AMA means lots of "tune-up" appts (and checks). I scheduled my PCP appt. I had my 1st dentist appt (and have two more to replace a crown). I need to schedule the OBGYN, dermatologist and Mammo appts. Chiropractor while I am at it. And most importantly, I need to schedule my RE appt RE. Makes me nervous and excited to think about that last one... OMG... back on the roller coaster.

STL34- I had my HSG yesterday. Valium made a huge difference, the doctor had no issue with my cervix and my tubes are CLEAR!! So much better than my last HSG which showed both tubes blocked!

SUG92- Good luck to everyone! I had my IUI yesterday so I'm crossing my fingers! Baby dust to everyone.

Thosethreewords- We have an appointment with the andrologist next week. Hopefully, he can come up with a good game plan.

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

Blueinred

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

Re: ***ttc again check in 6/11***

• QOTW: Asking my almost 3 year old to "help". seems to be very effective at the moment. As is using an owl hand puppet named "Sam" to ask him to do things.

My negative Beta phone call was followed by an appointment scheduled almost a month out for my WTF. I called back in basically saying, WTF, I can't wait that long... so now I have an appointment on Monday and I have signed consents for a fresh cycle. Please keep me in your thoughts that my insurance will be on board. That is the only way we will proceed to cycle again. Even if insurance is on board it will likely be a one shot thing with low odds... :(

DS born 07/29/12

• 1983Lindsey21983Lindsey2 member
    edited June 2015
    @amandaleigh1 I hope your appointment goes well. Big hugs!

I had my IVF consult Wednesday and am starting to redo some testing. I have my baseline on Monday and they will redo all my blood work and do an u/s. Since I don't have periods, they said any day can be baseline pretty much. I was hoping to do the retrieval in July but they are booked and only do egg retrevals every other month, we are looking at a September retreval. He said if everything looks like it did two years ago, which he thinks it will given my age, we will be doing an antagonist protocol freeze all with PGD. I was bummed waiting that long since I waited 3 months for the appointment and was told it would be plenty of time to cycle in July, but it isn't the end of the world. Summers go by fast. :)

QOTW: I don't know if it is a trick really, but I take my son on lots of walks. It stops the whining for no reason that can drive a gal crazy :)
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5

• Loading the player...
  • @amandaleigh1- good luck with the insurance.  Fingers crossed for you!!

@1983Lindsey2 - sorry you have to wait so long!!  Fx the summer goes by fast!

AFM - CD9, I O so early now, so that should happen in the next few days.  DH has repeat SA next Tuesday.  Hoping for a fast turn around on results
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• FET date is set for July 15th :):), but that could change based on when I get AF after the BCP.

So I am on BCP until 6/21 but start Lupron on 6/17.

@amandaleigh1 I hope and pray your insurance covers your fresh cycle, have you considered genetic testing on any embryos?

@1983Lindsey2 good luck with the pre-testing excited for your BCP start in August :)

Gregermis hoping your DH's is great!

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• amandaleigh1 - Glad you advocated for yourself. Does your clinic bank mini-IVFs? Probably not since you didn't mention it; the hardest "cases" on a IF FB group of mine found success with that when all else had failed. That said, my RE chose to blast my ovaries with 600IU FSH (I think 450IU is generally max for quality) and I got a reasonable result (at age 38). FX, FX, FX for your insurance and appts...

I am still amazed (and honored) that the QOTW is about parenting! My DD is almost 4 and I am still shocked I have children! Took 8 yrs to believe I might not, and maybe it will take 8 yrs to believe I do, I do!

1983Lindsey2  - My target is FET in October. I will likely be doing a PGS re-test in a couple months and will be waiting results.

Gregermis - FX for a pleasant surprise and DH's SA.

efhoping2010 - ~07/15 is around the corner! FX, FX.

AFM: Cleared some business issues with RE, so ready to schedule my re-group (and need to schedule all the other appts I previously listed). I am emailing myself a reminder now...

QOTW: Forced normalcy - Asking for what I want "oh, you dropped the wrapper on the floor! Would you please throw that away?" (rather than saying what I don't want "don't leave trash on the floor!") and seeing it work, again and again and again -- I'm surprised every time.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Well, the crappy news keeps rolling in over here.

DH had to update his infectious disease testing and guess what? He is now hcv positive. Wtf! So please I could use some good t&p that he ends up having a zero or very low viral load so we can do a fresh cycle. Thank god this is curable now, but I don't have time to wait for the treatment. Sigh. I don't know how the hell this happened since he was clear as of 2011.

DS born 07/29/12

• amandaleigh1 I just consulted Dr Google since I know little about HVC. It mentions occult infection when a person's tests are negative but they still have it - dormant in a way...? When I googled HVC relapse there were a multitude of articles like: "Viral relapse long after a HVC cure may not result from reinfection, but may likely be a resurfacing of the original infection." Reminds me of TB that for many sits dormant for a lifetime, but becomes active in some. Sorry for the piling bad news. Looking forward to when that streak is Over and good news starts rolling in again. T&P!

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.