Success after IF
Options

Momma Check-In 6-11

Good afternoon fellow mommas!

This is the eleventh week of our new check-in for mommas on this board
that just want to feel connected, bond, and connect with each other!  Check-ins will be kinda random since I'm a busy momma :)  But us mommas are flexible right?! 

Any updates?  What is going on?

QOTW:
Any summer vacation planned?! 

@mrs.AmyDylan
@CWhitaker27
@hopeby2015 
@CarrieB.
@Mayzie15
@mnj05   
@Maladroit   
@kfdecarie
@1983Lindsey2

Me:
30, DH: 32
My hx:  uterus/hormones normal Dx: low AMH 0.5 = poor ovarian reserve
hubby hx: low sperm count, poor motility, started on clomid, retest in May showed no improvement, will be on clomid another 3 months, another retest scheduled for August

Started IVF #1:  ~BFP Mentioned~
  • ER (Thursday April 17th, 3 precious eggs).
  • April 18th: Received news 2 out of 3 eggs fertilized!
  •  Planned 3dt: Easter day, transferred two 8B embryos and received pictures :)
  • BFP starting 8dp3dt 5/1 Beta #1: 87, 5/3 Beta #2 206 
  • 5/19 Heartbeat 123bpm
  • EDD 1/8/15

Re: Momma Check-In 6-11

• Options
    dp21dp21 member
    Hey mommas,

School is going better.  Getting into decent routine with work, school, and baby.  She still doesn't eat much when I'm gone but hubby is now getting use to dealing with screaming baby for hours :(  It hurts my heart.  We will be introducing food at beginning of next month so hopefully that helps!! 

I got a week off in August.  So pumped, a week just to hang with family and hubby is taking off a week too.  We are thinking about renting a condo on Lake Michigan and having a fun beach vacation :) 

Me:
    30, DH: 32
    My hx:  uterus/hormones normal Dx: low AMH 0.5 = poor ovarian reserve
    hubby hx: low sperm count, poor motility, started on clomid, retest in May showed no improvement, will be on clomid another 3 months, another retest scheduled for August

Started IVF #1:  ~BFP Mentioned~
    • ER (Thursday April 17th, 3 precious eggs).
    • April 18th: Received news 2 out of 3 eggs fertilized!
    •  Planned 3dt: Easter day, transferred two 8B embryos and received pictures :)
    • BFP starting 8dp3dt 5/1 Beta #1: 87, 5/3 Beta #2 206 
    • 5/19 Heartbeat 123bpm
    • EDD 1/8/15

• Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    We are doing well. School's out for summer, this week is week 2 but I've been in workshops most of these two weeks.

H is testing what little patience I have these days and is sort of potty training. I'm not pushing it, had no intentions of starting until the fall but daycare wanted to be helpful and try to get him out of diapers before brother comes. He's peed on the potty a few times but nowhere near consistent and not telling us when he needs to.

I will be 37 weeks tomorrow and as of a week and a half ago, 2cm and 50% effaced. I didn't get checked this week but should next week. I've been having contractions most nights for 3-4 weeks now.

QOTW - no vacations for us this year. We usually don't go anywhere longer than a weekend anyway, summer is DH's busy season.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dp21 - a beach vacation in Michigan sounds great! They have such nice sandy beaches. We are spending a long 4th of July weekend with my parents and will take a day trip to Door County and we'll probably go to Spring Green for a weekend in August- there's outdoor theater there that we like.

Not too much going on here. A has been out of school since the end of May and is bored already. Fortunately the splash pad at the park opens soon and they start an art in the park program soon too. I is in full fledged toddler-ness at 19 mos. yesterday she drew all over herself with a marker and emptied a box of pasta all over the living room.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    Well, I've been MIA for awhile now...moving and such.  Now we are all settled, have internet again, and things are getting back to normal again FINALLY!  Despite that we "downsized", we couldn't be happier in our new home.  It's so much less stressful owning a smaller house, needing less work, costing less, and all the other things that go along with owning a home built in 1900.  DS has his first birthday on Friday and I've been a huge bundle of emotions about the whole thing, reminiscing and whatnot.  He started taking steps on his own every so often, so I'm sure he'll be flying here shortly.  He's reliably signing "more", "light", "fan", "up", "milk", and "no" ,which all started clicking this past week for him.  Anyways, it's been a whirlwind week and I'm just now catching up. 
    QOTW: We don't really have money for family vacations just yet, we still have a bunch of debt to pay off and an nest egg to build, but maybe someday.  We make regular trips to Chicago though to visit DH's family.  I'd LOVE to be able to go on a nice vacation someday, I've never really been on one!
    Egg Retrieval - Feb. 2013 -> OHSS.  FET#1 - June 2013(failed). FET#2 - October 2013(success!) Griffin Alistair: 6#10oz 20" long, born 6/19/14 @ 4:04am