Michigan Babies

Cheap maternity clothes in GR

mrstommy55mrstommy55 member
edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies
Hello mommas!

I am 6 weeks pregnant and am trying to stock up on some maternity clothes early so I can get good deals.
Any recommendations for stores in GR/Wyoming/Kentwood where I can get cheap (clearance or second hand) maternity clothes?
Thanks for your help!

Re: Cheap maternity clothes in GR

• Burlington Coat Factory on Alpine has a nice maternity section. Most of the clothes are in the $10-$16 range. I think they even have nursing bras and such. Good luck!
  • cphbldcphbld member
    Burlington coat Factory on 28th Street also has a nice maternity section. They also have maternity bras they're only $10. Definitely worth the trip there. Don't waste money buying $30 bras because I promise that you will be buying a new size every couple of months if not sooner.
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, I'm really late to the conversation, but for anyone else wondering, there's a store on Plainfield (by I-96) called Little Posh that sells second-hand baby and maternity clothes.  I found their selection to be very nice, the store is very clean, and the prices are reasonable.
  • I've had great luck just checking out Salvation Army and goodwills! Old navy always has a few nice maternity items as well.