August 2015 Moms
Options

Crazy pregnancy dreams

Tell me about your crazy dreams, ladies!

I keep having a recurring dream that my baby is days old and I haven't nursed her at all. She doesn't cry, so I guess I forget to feed her. Then when I realize it's been days and I haven't fed her, I freak out and my milk is all dried up!

Re: Crazy pregnancy dreams

• Options
    WeringWering member
    Two days ago I dreampt that the baby was turning head down and I could watch her hands go down my belly. And then, when she got there - my entire uterus FELL OUT. So I picked it up and tried to get her to go back in. As I was handling the uterus, I realized that what was inside looked more like a ferret than a baby. So I'm trying to put her back in and immediately panicking that I'm giving birth to a ferret.

• Options
    mrsb30 said:
    Tell me about your crazy dreams, ladies! I keep having a recurring dream that my baby is days old and I haven't nursed her at all. She doesn't cry, so I guess I forget to feed her. Then when I realize it's been days and I haven't fed her, I freak out and my milk is all dried up!

Oh God, I had this dream and dreams where I forgot DS random places (like in the tub!) a million times when I was pregnant with him!! I think it is like when you are in school and have the dreams that you forgot to go to a certain class and suddenly it is too late to drop it and the final is here and you can't possibly pass. I haven't had any of these dreams this go around, thankfully, but I remember how horrific they were!! I do have crazy dreams still though, last night I had a dream I was on the run with Gemma from Sons of Anarchy (probably because I just recently finished binge watching it on Netflix). I don't even know why we were running, but I remember being SOOO upset because I didn't have a throw away phone to call home and check on DS with and I was beyond upset about having to leave him. We were also hiding in this really weird "apartment" if you want to call it that. My dreams are usually very vivid when I am pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream the other day I was on a game show and Justin Timberlake was the celebrity guest. We became besties and hung out all the time.
  • Options
    mrsb30mrsb30 member
    Miz_Liz said:

mrsb30 said:

Tell me about your crazy dreams, ladies!

I keep having a recurring dream that my baby is days old and I haven't nursed her at all. She doesn't cry, so I guess I forget to feed her. Then when I realize it's been days and I haven't fed her, I freak out and my milk is all dried up!

Oh God, I had this dream and dreams where I forgot DS random places (like in the tub!) a million times when I was pregnant with him!! I think it is like when you are in school and have the dreams that you forgot to go to a certain class and suddenly it is too late to drop it and the final is here and you can't possibly pass. I haven't had any of these dreams this go around, thankfully, but I remember how horrific they were!! I do have crazy dreams still though, last night I had a dream I was on the run with Gemma from Sons of Anarchy (probably because I just recently finished binge watching it on Netflix). I don't even know why we were running, but I remember being SOOO upset because I didn't have a throw away phone to call home and check on DS with and I was beyond upset about having to leave him. We were also hiding in this really weird "apartment" if you want to call it that. My dreams are usually very vivid when I am pregnant.

@Miz_Liz I have a recurring school dream like that as well! Even though I graduated high school 13 years ago, graduated college and have been working in my career since then, I have this dream where they tell me I have to go back and finish a class for high school so that I can actually graduate. It seems so real and always freaks me out!