Success after IF
Options

Pgs pgd testing

I had pgs and pgd testing done. In my paper work from natera the place my embryos were test they basically say in there that they request further testing after so many week along Bec basically no ones perfect, has anyone gone thru with this . Downs is one they request I get tested for

Re: Pgs pgd testing

• Options
    Basically Natera is saying that their test is not 100% certain. So if you want to be 100% certain, the only way is to do a diagnostic test like CVS or Amnio. Most people probably start with more non-invasive screening tests like MaternT21 or Harmony. I would not worry about that disclaimer.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Options
    eswany1eswany1 member
    Thank you for your help :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think my PGS was considered over 98% accurate. I had figured I was in the happy majority but did MAT21 anyway when my OB recommended it.

Warning: Science. I've read a lot about mocaicism (sp?) - not all cells are alike and the baby sorts that out as it grows. If <1% the time "normals" can be abnormal, it also goes that a very small % of time "abnormals", are or grow to be normals. My abnormals had multiple fatal defects so I figure that would not have been the case but I have it on my list to ask my RE - I like intellectual discussions and to push "known" boundaries.

Congrats on your normal(s)!!!!!

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker