January 2016 Moms
Options

New

Hi all I'm new to these boards I've been looking through for a couple of days .. I'll tell you some of my story so I'm around 5-6 weeks pregnant .. We have a 7 year old and a 6 month old that sadly passed away due to extreme premiturity both girls.. Now that I am again pregnant I am feeling very anxious & scared the reasons I had DD2 early was due to the fact I have APS (blood disorder) that I had no idea about until I ended up in ICU from having multiple strokes... After that episode they put me on clexane everything went well for a little bit until I then got server pre eclampsia I was then hospitalised again where I had to have a c-section.. So now I'm on clexane early and I hope everything goes ok but I'm not as excited and it makes me feel guilty... Then when I see a glimmer of excitement I then feel guilt for my baby angel..
Well that's me

H&H 9 months to all

Re: New

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I will for sure be keeping you in my prayers. Welcome and a H&H 9 months to you
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for everything that you have been through. I'm sure it is very emotional for you right now. I hope this time around everything goes well! Welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you loss, H&H 9 mo to you too!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome! I am very sorry for the loss of your little girl. I hope these 9 months pass by uneventfully for you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe