Baby Names
Options

Need help !

So are three front runners for names is Charlotte, Emma or Scarlett. Emma is way to popular and with princess Charlotte it will be over done but I am still not sure about Scarlett. The middle name will be Marie after my mothers middle name.

Thoughts ?

Re: Need help !

• Options
    I think all 3 are good names. I think Scarlett will be the Charlotte alternative for a lot of people who fear the popularity issue. In other words, there may be a big explosion of Scarletts soon. My personal favorite of the 3 is Charlotte (which a close friend of ours already used, so it's unfortunately off the table for us). If you're interested in less common but similar names, stick around, and you'll get a lot of ideas

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• Options
    I really like Colette and Nicolette as Charlotte/Scarlett alternatives.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Emma is the most popular girls name.
    Charlotte is 10.
    Scarlett is 30. 

They're all nice names, and they're all very popular. If popularity is an issue for you, you might want to consider different names.
  • Options
    All of what @wassuphoes said. Try again, I think you can do some research on behindthename.com and find some better choices!

EDD for #1: 3/19/17
  • Options
    They are all lovely, but are all very popular. If that matters to you, I'd keep looking.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    Charlotte is the best of your choices. It may be used a lot now, but so will the other names. Plus it will never go out of style. As an Elizabeth, I personally love sharing a name with royalty!
  • Options
    Charlotte is classic & beautiful. I really dislike the name Scarlett, though I have no good reason why. I guess it's just so harsh sounding.

Other ideas..

Eleanor
    Edith
    Elena
    Lillian
    Laurel
    Lila
    Abigail
    Margaret
    Catherine
    Cynthia
    Meredith
  • Options
    LNic5LNic5 member
    I like Charlotte the most, but it really sounds like you don't love any of them so I'd maybe keep looking.

Some suggestions

Bianca
    Eloise
    Willa
    Brenna
    Rosalie
    Juliet
    Giuliana
    Audra
    Esme
    Cora
    Jacqueline