• Options
    Huzzah!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks melly!
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

@Westypet so as you know I've been on a cleaning binge. Pledge multi purpose spray is the bomb diggity!!!!
    ( umm yes I did just say that..... I think this phrase should make a come back.)
    I love the smell and I've touched pretty much every surface with it......

I lovvvvvvvve it! And it works on EVERYTHING!
  • Options
    @Westypet @klkonwi
    can one of ya'll come to my place? ive got homemade cookies that i made yesterday :x

on an unrelated note. ive been crying over various things for the past like 6 hours. not sure how im not a prune, and i think i need a pizza. too bad DH just went to the pub or i would guilt him into getting me one from across the street. too bad there isnt a bedroom pizza delivery service.
  • Options
    mellymar said:

Huzzah!

It cracks me up when you say this because DD says kuzzah all the time.
  • Options
    mindaamindaa member
    My step dad guessed I was pregnant before I told anyone AND guessed the sex without hesitation. Today, he said he thinks I'm going into labor tonight. Nope nope nope! Please let him be wrong.
    Haha, that's totally my MIL! And now she's convinced that baby is coming this week, which I'm actually hoping for, to avoid an induction.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    Haha @rrcameron21 my FIL likes to think he can control every situation including this one and first said I was having a girl-nope then last weekend he said I would definitely have the baby-nope he's still in there with no indication of coming out anytime soon! Hope your LO stays put that would be too much of a coincidence!
  • Options
    I missed the old Virginia thread that you ladies keep referencing. Where can I find it? @klkonwi ?

@rrcameron21 I can do ANYTHING if it's to prove someone wrong! Maybe you can, too? Hope you stay pregnant tonight! ;-)
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

@MrsWiggleWaggle yes......... That's exactly what part of my post on new vents and complaints is about. I died laughing as well. ' I wanna' ......what?!?!??

When I'm talking, I say "I wanna," "I'm gonna,"etc all the time! Part of the accent where I grew up, and from what I've been told, mine is fairly strong. But when I'm typing or writing, I always write out "I want to"/ "I'm going to"!
  • Options
    Well balls... Now I have to go check out the nursery thread. I try to avoid those, but this sounds interesting.
  • Options
    You guys made it sound much more interesting than it was. Tho I guess I better start actually typing out going to, kind of, etc. Otherwise I might get the flame from Rambo Cat
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    edited May 2015
    Maybe it was only so funny to us because it was late at night.....
  • Options
    Aww, thank you @amark11 :\"> Jessa was always my favorite character on Girls!
  • Options
    amark11 said:

@klkonwi it was morning for me, and I burst out laughing!

Random thought/confession: @NotISaidtheCat 's picture always makes me think of Jessa, from the show Girls. Who I love, and I think you look gorgeous, so this is meant to be a compliment.

I'm not the only one!! Totally looks like Jessa