2nd Trimester

Did it just move!?

Tuesday I'll be in the second trimester, I'm 13 weeks.

When I was out with my horse today I kept looking at my stomach and it seemed lop sided so I poke it and I could have sworn it poked back. So I though it was just me breathing, I held my breath and poked my stomach again, same thing. Since I keep tapping it and I swear there is the slightest movement. At first it freaked me out, my first thought was "Omg this thing really is alive in there!" I suppose that sounds dumb, of course it alive but aside from massive amounts of (sorry) puke I've never felt much or seen to much.

I'm still questioning if it's really moving, I hot very excited and told my husband tgat I had to show him something when he got home.

So at 13 weeks is it possible le to see the little peach move?

Re: Did it just move!?

• Yes, it's possible to feel movement at 13 weeks. I was right around 22, 23 weeks when I first felt my daughter. It felt like popcorn popping gently, most amazing feeling ever!
  • FemShepFemShep member
    No, it's not possible to feel or, especially, see your LO move at 13 weeks. Give it another month or so.
  • Loading the player...
  • It is possible to feel baby's movement at 13 weeks. It's said that you don't usually feel any movement until 22 to 26 weeks but movement at 13 weeks is posdible particularly in women who are pregnant for the 2nd time.
  • Americanpregnancy.org
  • Peony1982Peony1982 member
    edited May 2015
    Americanpragnancy.org says that it's POSSIBLE for someone to feel quickening at 13 weeks at the EARLIEST, if you've had multiple pregnancies. It's definitely not full on kicks or poke, and for sure you can't feel it from the outside.
  • Peony1982 said:

Americanpragnancy.org says that it's POSSIBLE for someone to feel quickening at 13 weeks at the EARLIEST, if you've had multiple pregnancies. It's definitely not full on kicks or poke, and for sure you can't feel it from the outside.

This. Does no one read for content anymore? I find it highly improbable that you were feeling baby, OP.

I'm not pregnant and I get gas bubbles that feel like kicks. Perhaps I should POAS. :P
  • Idk about the seeing part... But, YES for sure you can feel it! I felt movement at 9w 4d! I actually felt it during my first U/S so I got to see the movement as well. My friends just didn't believe it, but it happened alright!
  • I didn't feel much with my first pregnancy until more like 20 weeks. But with my second pregnancy, I'm feeling flutters all the time! It's very exciting. I love that you're still riding too! You should check out this amazing pregnancy community that I've been really loving right now, Preggapp.com! It's easier to access on my phone and the moms are really supportive. Good luck with your pregnancy!
    Do you work for them or something? You also mentioned that app on my post...
    Pregnancy Ticker