Success after IF

NBR:Birthday party planning

I need help ladies! DD's first bday is July 1 and DS's 4th bday is July 6. We've decided to have a combined bday party on Saturday July 4th.
Im trying to come up with a theme that will satisfy my almost 4 year old son while still preserving my daughters precious first birthday. I know you ladies are creative, give me your best ideas!
image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2

Re: NBR:Birthday party planning

• What about animals? Farm animal or zoo animals or pets? You could do something with cute baby animals for your daughter and bigger tougher animals for your son.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• mnj05mnj05 member
    I've only done color schemes so far for H but something fun with food. For his first, I did a cupcake bar so everyone got to choose their icing and toppings and the colors were blue and green. This year we were going to do a popcorn bar, just plain popcorn but 10 different seasonings to choose from and cupcakes, with colors being blue and orange. We didn't get to do it because it was icy weather so I plan on doing it next year. I do the parties around 2-3 for a couple of hours so I don't have to have a lot of foods for a lunch or dinner. I plan on doing colors only until he asks for a theme.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Loading the player...
  • @mnj05 I love the popcorn bar idea! DS is obsessed w/ popcorn. Thx!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2