January 2016 Moms
Options

I know I'm not the only one...right?

ok so I am 5weeks 5days today. I had a beta about a week and half ago and it showed numbers rising the way it should. I don't see my doctor again until 5/28 and it will be for an ultrasound. I don't really have "symptoms". I have horrible heartburn but I figure that's bc I had to stop taking my prescription meds for that and I don't really have "morning sickness". I don't feel nauseous but when I do eat I just feel like I have to go throw up to get rid of the super full feeling or sour stomach feeling that I'm getting. Now I have not taken a hpt to confirm myself that I am pregnant. I feel like I am not really pregnant and that maybe the betas were wrong or something. Don't get me wrong I'm super excited that I am pregnant it just feels super unreal bc we have been trying for 10 years and never successfully gotten pregnant until now. I just still can't believe it. Anyone else feeling this way or making excuses for everything they feel??

Re: I know I'm not the only one...right?

• Options
    When I'm nauseas I'm bummed and feel like crap and upset that my fiancé doesn't get it. When I don't have any symptoms (currently)...I'm bummed and upset that my fiancé doesn't get it. This part isn't easy,but good luck! Xo
  • Options
    I'm also 5 weeks. Besides being totally exhausted I don't feel any different. I actually took another pregnancy test last weekend because I don't believe I'm preggo. Kinda wish I would get sick just so I know lol. Sounds crazy right!!?! Drs appt not till June 9.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exactly. I know I should probably not complain about how having real symptoms but I guess bc this is my first pregnancy I want to feel everything.
  • Options
    denaebdenaeb member
    A lot of symptoms don't show up until around 6 weeks. Enjoy this part...it may not last. And symptoms don't represent "how pregnant" you are. I had very few symptoms with my first and it was glorious!!
  • Options
    Definitely don't feel pregnant! Maybe fatigue & sore boobs, but I think it's partly because I'm reading and reading, so I think it's in my head ;). Guess it's really not like in the movies lol where u wake up one morning, u find out, and ur head is over the toilet. But, who knows what symptoms are around the corner? Lol we could be totally different a week from now
  • Options
    It may just be too early for your symptoms to kick in at full force. Don't worry! Most of my symptoms didn't appear until the 6th week and from there it's been hell lol. I found out in my 3rd week and for the first few weeks I had extra energy, felt great, and was like "man this is going to be a breeze" week 6 and on I've spent most of the time with my head in the toilet or trying to keep my eyes open!! Enjoy the lack of symptoms while it lasts and when you do get symptoms remember it'll all be worth it.

That being said though, some people really do have super easy pregnancies. Maybe you're just one of the lucky ones!
  • Options
    mwallesmwalles member
    I am sick all of the time, trust me if it doesn't come then you are a blessed soul.!!!