December 2015 Moms
Options

Please pray- Loss :-( *NEW UPDATE* Gif again

Re: Please pray- Loss :-( *NEW UPDATE* Gif again

• Options
    daylynjdaylynj member
    Boston, my heart is breaking for you right now :(  You've had such a rough past couple of days and I admire how strong you are being through all of it.  You have always been a bright spot on the board:  always polite, encouraging and supportive with just enough sass :) and I always looked forward to hearing from you.  I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for most people when I say to stay as long as you'd like.  We were all praying for things to work out for you and now we pray for you, your DH and your mother during this difficult time.  Hang in there, doll.  Xoxo
  • Options
    I am so so so sorry for your loss :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Praying for your peace, hoping you get your rainbow baby soon. I'm hoping that your mother also gets well and I wish there was something I could say to make it better, but I know there isn't. All I can say is you will be in my prayers and I'm sure you will be thought of often here. I hope you get your rainbow and find peace..
  • Options
    Boston, you are amazing and such a support system for everyone. The strength you shared with us today is amazing. I'm sure I can say this for all of us but we would be grateful to have you stick around on the board. Sorry again for your loss, it will happen for you because someone as amazing as you deserves a happy ending!
  • Options
    So very sorry to hear of your loss. You have been so supportive of everyone on this board - you deserve your rainbow baby soon. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for only good things for you and your family from here on out.
  • Options
    kimb311kimb311 member
    Oh Boston, I echo what others have said so eloquently. Give yourself whatever you need now. And if that is staying here with us. Then do it. We all love you and have your back and want to help you through this time. Us PGALS are strong and tough and will rally and wrap you in the comfort you need.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!
  • Options
    This just breaks my heart. I just want to scream! It's not fair for anyone to go through this and I'm so sorry this happened again. You are so strong. no one deserves a rainbow more than you and the rest of us.
    Due 11.16.17
    Baby Girl 12.9.15
    MC 2.1.15 @ 5 W - Chemical
    MC 4.7.14 @ 21 W - Turners Syndrome

• Options
    Very sorry for your loss ((hugs))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so so sad to hear about your loss. Please stay on the board for as long as it brings you comfort. You have been such a positive presence on hear and I am so sorry to read about your news. You are in my prayers. Xoxo
  • Options
    I'm so sorry sending my love and prayers
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss, I'll be keeping your family and your mom in my prayers.  I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss. Sending healing vibes your way.
  • Options
    @BostonBaby1  I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and all the difficulty you are going through right now. Your strength is inspiring! You've been such an awesome presence on this board (one of my favourites!) and we definitely hope you'll keep in touch. Sending healing thoughts your way.
  • Options
    @BostonBaby1, I just read through the entire thread, I am so very sorry to hear what you are going through. But you are an inspiration with your attitude and positive thoughts. I wish you the best and a rainbow baby very soon. Love and lurk away :)
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    rmj28rmj28 member
    colsen4 said:

Jenna Marbles is my hero.
  • Options
    So I was looking for a nice friendship gossip girl gif, and found this, which is better ;)

• Options
    Karawe said:

So I was looking for a nice friendship gossip girl gif, and found this, which is better ;)

Why yes, yes it is sweetheart! LOVE YOU!!!!
  • Options
    SoCalBeat said:

Awwwe @BostonBaby1
    I feel you girly! I was in the hospital for the same thing on the same day as you!
    I know now how painful the whole process can be for you personally. My heart and prayers have been with you and baby this whole time. I actually checked and saw your bump thread while I was in the hospital!
    I'm so sorry about your baby! You are such a strong girl and such a beautiful woman of promise! I'm still going to continue to pray for you baby girl and pray for your family.
    I'm sorry to hear about you mom too! Breast cancer is not something to mess around with either!
    I'll be praying for both of your healing to be quick and smooth and that your futures will be bright and filled with so much laughter and love!
    I'm here for support if you want to P.M. me okay!?
    Love you sooooo much @BostonBaby1
    Please stay with us! I just post on "search function" and "mean girls" - i still like having the laughs andvyou are someone who make us all laugh! You're such a light to have here!
    I also post on miscarriage thread I started for scared moms who are having spotting/cramping/bleeding. I figure if I can stay and make people laugh and offer advice then I'm doing my job while getting to stay in contact with all the lovey ladies I've met - including you! image

I love you too girl! I'm so sorry that you're going through this! It's not something anybody wants to go through, but you're handling it with so much grace and fortitude that it's an inspiration to everybody! Myself included :-)
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. You are in my continued thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    You've gotten such loving words and support already but I wanted to add that I know from previous experiences the support and love and prayers from Internet strangers and friends are very strong and amazing. Please find comfort in this very trying time in that you are thought of and supported by many. I hope that you continue with your positive outlook and grace and that sooner than later you will have your rainbow and a bucket full of sunshine.
  • Options
    rgzrgz member
    I just got caught up on this and so sorry to hear the bad news...I have tears in my eyes right now. Take care of yourself these next few days/weeks and best wishes to you in the future.
  • Options
    CMDDCMDD member
    I'm heartbroken for you
  • Options
    nik6499nik6499 member
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    Thank you all so much! It's been a really rough day and I'm not looking forward to DH going back to work tomorrow. Hopefully they will get me scheduled in for my D&C soon. Maybe I'm glutton for punishment, or just masochistic… But I feel like the faster I can get done with this, the sooner I can start trying again for rainbow baby. I'm praying that it will happen before December! I'd love to be able to able to come back onto this board. But no matter what the outcome is, I'm so grateful that I have had this pregnancy and then I have had the opportunity to get to know so many of you wonderful women!

@nik6499 how do you always know the gif that I need!?!? I am so Lieutenant Dan right now! LOL
  • Options
    @BostonBaby1 Make sure to take your time healing. We would love to have you back quickly but you need to take care of yourself too! Love ya!
  • Options
    cards10cards10 member
    @BostonBaby1 I'm glad your doctors were able to convey the facts to you with conviction so you know without a doubt that you are making the right, albeit very unfortunate and sad, decision. I'm so sorry you have to go through this again. And so very sorry it is timed with the news of your mother :( Wishing you and your family the best! Time is incredible and heals all. So make sure you take all the time you need to grieve. Hugs!!!
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss, @BostonBaby1. Hugs & prayers for you for the healing time you need, and a rainbow baby when the time is right. xo
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Praying for you!! Also praying for your mom.... I'm a mammographer so both situations are very dear to me.
  • Options
    BostonBaby1BostonBaby1 member
    edited May 2015
    Thank you girls so much! I cannot explain even though I have tried before, how very much all of the support and caring means to me. The board is filled with very beautiful women. I have my D&C scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. I'm not going to lie, today was a very tough day. I slept through most of it and spent the rest of the day in bed on the Bump.

I was mostly hiding because I was supposed to take delivery of my "family car," today. The lease on my convertible was up tomorrow and although it is not illegal to put a baby in a convertible, it is generally frowned upon. Especially if you put the top down ;-) So instead of taking delivery of the car, I sent DH over to do it and I have not even seen it yet. I know that that might be a stupid thing to be sad about, but I had so many good times in the car with my dad and I really like convertibles. I've had one for the last 15 years and the summers in Boston are so short but it's nice to be able to put the top down and enjoy.

* edited because I was depressing myself! LOL :-) love you girls!
  • Options
    Oh my I don't know how I didn't see this update. I am so incredibly sorry and please don't go anywhere anytime soon! I really enjoy your insight and kindness on these boards!
    Please know that things in life happen for a reason, no matter how hard it may be to understand why. Take your time in healing and know that your rainbow baby is just around the corner!
    In the meantime, I still hope to see all of your genius gifs! X