July 2015 Moms
Options

loss of appetite

32 weeks this weekend and I feel like I could go all day without eating. I eat a little bit and I feel like I ate a ton of food. anyone else going through this? Even the smell of food makes me sick.

Re: loss of appetite

• Options
    Julz81Julz81 member
    Yep I've been going through this the whole pregnancy. I have to force myself to eat all the time, just don't feel like it.

BFP: 04/03/2014  EDD: 12/15/2014  HB: 04/30/14 (75bpm) MC: 5/2/2014 (natural)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Yep me too-can only eat small portions that last couple of weeks-think baby is right up there squashing my stomach!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a huge appetite all throughout my pregnancy. The last 2 weeks i have lost it. I can barely eat poptarts, my biggest craving lol. I kinda figured it was from the baby squishing my stomach.
  • Options
    rw3190rw3190 member
    Just within the last two weeks
    I get hungry like once during the day and then again late at night but it's not an overwhelming hunger
    It's just like eh...I suppose I could eat. And I do bc I know it's for baby
  • Options
    I too haven't felt hungry in months. I eat because I need to. Plus very little food intake makes me feel over stuffed. So I graze all day.
  • Options
    Love that I found this! I have not been hungry the past couple of days. I'm normally a cow, and was worried something could be wrong.
  • Options
    Same here, absolutely no appetite and most of what I do eat I can barely get down
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah me too, just not very hungry
    DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015

• Options
    Same here and I was starting to panic thinking I was being selfish with the baby ..... But it's like I have no appetite I don't know how I keep on gaining 3+ pounds each week
  • Options
    I've dealt with this of and on the whole pregnancy so far. DH got me drinking fruit/veggie smoothies with Greek yogurt for protein during the first trimester and those are a go to on days I'm not feeling hungry or wanting to eat so baby girl gets what she needs.
  • Options
    I am 35 weeks pregnant, for the last 2 weeks I have had no appetite and when I do feel like I can eat I will eat a little bit and start feeling nauseous!
  • Options
    This makes me feel better. I've been feeling guilty the past 2 weeks because I haven't wanted to eat aside from breakfast ... Thankfully it's coming back a little bit!
  • Options
    Im exactly the same! I lost 14lbs at the start of my pregnancy due to hyperemesis, but since around 18 weeks my appetite came back with a vengance! Now at 35 weeks I have little to no appetite again and really struggle to eat more than a few mouthfuls of anything! And eating makes my stomach feel like its going to pop its stretching it so much! Really uncomfortable. I guess its just baby squashing our stomachs.