September 2014 Moms
Options

Re-introduction and PG symptoms question!

Hey all!

I used to post a little back when I was pregnant with my little man, but after that life got crazy and I just couldn't find the time. So a bit about me: I'm a stay at home navy wife to the cutest little guy ever. Jack Walter was born on Sep. 19 via a natural, unmedicated birth. 9lbs 5oz, 22 1/2 in long. I'm crazy about him and his chubby cheeks and dimples :) 

Anyway, I've been using the fertility awareness method (FAM) or natural family planning method as birth control. Buuuuuut, DH and I had too much wine one night while I was ovulating, and now I think I might be pregnant. I've had cramps, sore boobs, fatigue, and an increase in CM. The first three I know could just be PMS, but usually CM decreases or disappears right before AF. Now I'm a day late and I took a dollar store pregnancy test and it was negative. I guess my question is, has this every happened to anyone? Has your CM ever increased and you still got your period. Have you ever had a false negative pregnancy test? I'm going to test again in a day or two, but I'm going crazy waiting! I figured I would either get my period or a BFP, but instead I have neither! 

Re: Re-introduction and PG symptoms question!

• Options
    I took a pregnancy test over a week after my missed period (about 5 weeks after conception) and it was negative. Two weeks later when I was still feeling off I took another and it was positive. So give it time!
  • Options
    You may have taken it too early ... when I was pregnant with DD my first test was negative I took another test about a week later that was positive ...