January 2016 Moms

Chinese Gender Chart

Full disclosure I know that this is 100% a 50/50 chance of being correct but it's still fun!
It was right with my son.
This time it says girl.

Is it correct for your previous children?
What does it predict you're having this pregnancy?

Re: Chinese Gender Chart

• For my first it correctly predicted a boy, and this time it is also predicting a boy. I hope so! Boys are awesome!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1st one says boy, I had a boy. 2nd says girl, I had a boy. Third says boy, I have an apple seed. LOL. I am hoping so hard for a girl this time but I might have to accept my fate.

• Loading the player...
  • Mine says girl! I just want healthy!! Boys are so fun, but I'd sure enjoy dressing up a baby girl! :) I'll be excited either way!
  • With DS1 it said boy. With DS2 it said girl. It says girl this time.
  • SullyNSullyN member
    With my son it was wrong, and this time it says boy.

BabyFetus Ticker

• With my daughter it said girl and this time it says girl as well. I will be happy with healthy but I know my husband would love a boy
    TTC Since Aug 2010 Started with RE May 2012 HSG clear Tests normal - PCOS IUI#1 - BFN IUI#2 - 7/7/12 BFP Determined Ectopic at 7 weeks - 2 shots MTX finally hit zero 10/2/12 IUI#3 - 11/6/12 - BFN IUI#4 - scheduled for 12/7/12 - Clomid increased to 150mg IUI #5 - 1/4/13 first injectable cycle- BFP 12dpo EDD 9/28/13 Unassisted pregnancy due 1/5/16 - we were going to go back to fertility the following month Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • It was right with my daughter. This time says boy! We shall see...
  • This is my first time and mine says girl. :) This is fun! I can't wait to see if this is right.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• To funny - this chart says I'm having a girl but the following link says boy.  

I guess I have a 50/50 shot. 
    ;)
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine said boy
  • @heawilliams the first chart said girl and the link you kindly shared said girl for me too. Gotta wait till I'm 16-18 weeks to find out for sure but I'm crazy curious to see if this is right
  • It was right with my DD, and now it says boy for this little nugget. I just want healthy as well, but it would be better financially if it were a girl :) and I actually don't know what I'd do with a boy now that I'm used to my crazy girl!
    Anniversary
    Started TTC March 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS September 2011, Started Taking Metformin
    12/20/11 HPT= Positive!!!
    12/21/11 Beta #1=67 Progesterone=8.1 (low)
    12/22/11 Progesterone Injection & started Progesterone suppositories
    12/23/11 Beta #2- 192!! Grow Baby Grow!!
    12/29/11 Beta #3- 2298!! Progesterone- 12 (adequate)
    First Pre-natal Appt. Jan. 9th.
    First U/S Appt. Jan. 12th. Found out I am 6wks4days pregnant! Also, saw and heard heartbeat at 123 BPM.
    EDD September 2, 2012
    2/14/12 Heartbeat 160 BPM. Dr. said it was "perfect"!
    3/16/12 Elective Sex Determination Ultrasound: IT'S A GIRL!
  • lemasted said:

It was right with my DD, and now it says boy for this little nugget. I just want healthy as well, but it would be better financially if it were a girl :) and I actually don't know what I'd do with a boy now that I'm used to my crazy girl!

I thought it would be more convenient if I had a boy again but ds was born in July and this lo in jan so the clothes will be the wrong season.
  • EmXaEmXa member
    It says a boy for me, and my intuition says it will be a boy, I guess we will find out in a couple months.
  • lemasted said:

It was right with my DD, and now it says boy for this little nugget. I just want healthy as well, but it would be better financially if it were a girl :) and I actually don't know what I'd do with a boy now that I'm used to my crazy girl!

I thought it would be more convenient if I had a boy again but ds was born in July and this lo in jan so the clothes will be the wrong season.
    My DD was born in early Sept., but I figured we could use a lot of the same sleepers. You do make a good point though that I didn't really think about. I'm going to blame it on pregnancy brain from DD and this one already
    Anniversary
    Started TTC March 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS September 2011, Started Taking Metformin
    12/20/11 HPT= Positive!!!
    12/21/11 Beta #1=67 Progesterone=8.1 (low)
    12/22/11 Progesterone Injection & started Progesterone suppositories
    12/23/11 Beta #2- 192!! Grow Baby Grow!!
    12/29/11 Beta #3- 2298!! Progesterone- 12 (adequate)
    First Pre-natal Appt. Jan. 9th.
    First U/S Appt. Jan. 12th. Found out I am 6wks4days pregnant! Also, saw and heard heartbeat at 123 BPM.
    EDD September 2, 2012
    2/14/12 Heartbeat 160 BPM. Dr. said it was "perfect"!
    3/16/12 Elective Sex Determination Ultrasound: IT'S A GIRL!
  • When I was pregnant with my DD it said girl and it was right, this time it says boy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It says boy for me! It was right with DD.
  • This is my first it says in having a girl!
  • Mine says girl and I've had an intuition it's a girl. So interesting!!! We shall see!! Thanks for sharing!! :-)
  • It was correct last time I have a boy. Now it says girl!?!
  • Interesting. It says girl for my first born (correct), girl for my second (correct again), and girl for the new little peanut. It will be neat to see if its right this time around too
  • adcc43adcc43 member
    I have 2 children. It was right once and wrong once. This time it says girl. I hope it is right!!

• Mine says girl... with DS it said girl as well, and obviously was wrong, haha. DH is hoping for a girl, so let's pray this is right!
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• First time, mine said Girl- I had a boy.  This time is says, girl...we will see. 
    Married- 7/17/10
     Baby #1- "L.J."- 3/14/12 
    Expecting  #2- EDD 1/8/16 
    "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride" 

• tuitwotuitwo member
    It was right with my first (girl). This time it says boy.
  • zg49zg49 member
    Mine said girl the first time and was right. This time it says boy so we'll see!

• FTM, mine says boy, so we shall see
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• hbonweshbonwes member
    Mine says a boy :) I did this on a different website and it said girl! Haha. Honestly, I'm fine with either.... just want a healthy baby!
  • Not sure how to do this since I had a birthday in my conception month.  I guess 27 since that's when I ovulated, but I didn't get my BFP/implantation till after I was 28..  so 27 would say boy, 28 would say girl.  The mystery remains I guess lol.     
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1: April 2015
    BFP: 4/25/15
    EDD: 1/5/16
  • CBWifeyCBWifey member
    With my first it was right! Had a girl.
  • Mine was correct for my first two pregnancies, both boys. Now it says Girl and I am really hoping the trend sticks! :)
  • Mine is saying girl! That's what the hubby wants so we will see!!! (:
  • Girlllllll!
    Thats what we're hoping for!
  • jpbaby2jpbaby2 member
    It was right with my daughter. It say boy this time. Fingers crossed! I want a boy.
  • This was correct for my son and now predicts I will have another...we shall see! 
  • Looks like it's a girl for me... Hoping it's wrong. Team Blue! Lmao
  • says female for me as well. don't care about gender, just want it healthy!
    Me: 29 DH: 31
    Married: 4/26/08
    BFP: 5/12/15 (Mother's Day!!!)
  • First it said a boy and I had a boy. Second it says a boy, but I feel like it's a girl, I'm having a horrible first trimester which I didn't have with my son, who knows though!
  • The chart correctly predicted a boy for my first! Now he's 18 months and I'm 6 weeks along with baby #2! The chart is predicting boy again! I was hoping for another boy--but when I saw the chart actually predicted boy I felt a twinge of disappointment. So I guess part of me actually hopes for a girl! I'll be so blessed either way! God is good!
  • It says girl for me! I do feel like we're gonna have a girl. I know that's silly to say so early and I'm probably completely off, but we'll see!
    Love: 03.04.06
    Married: 07.14.14
    BFP: 04.05.15
    EDD: 01.08.15