June 2015 Moms
Options

Will you miss being pregnant?

2»

Re: Will you miss being pregnant?

• Options
    Oh, I love feeling her kick and roll around but I have been super anxious about something going wrong due to losses in my circle of friends :( I know I'll worry about different things when she's here but, at least she will be in my arms and not in my body where I can't see her!
  • Options
    Fuck. No.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I say I won't now but I'm sure I probably will. I will definitely miss the kicks. But I won't miss the constant anxiety about something happening or going wrong...it was "ok if I just make it to 12 weeks...24 weeks...34 weeks...37 weeks...not 42 weeks though something will go wrong if it's too long". Until baby is in my arms I won't stop worrying and that makes for a shitty 40 weeks.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Nooooooooooooope
  • Options

Nope! Nope! Nope! I want this over with and we aren't having any more! I am over the hips pain, the sushi cravings, the "is she pregnant or just fat" looks, the "OMG, should I be doing that" moments. And, god I can't wait to have a Red Bull!

I would KILL for a Red Bull!!!

• Options
    Nope. Nope nope nope. Big fat resounding NOPE!
  • Options

I say I won't now but I'm sure I probably will. I will definitely miss the kicks. But I won't miss the constant anxiety about something happening or going wrong...it was "ok if I just make it to 12 weeks...24 weeks...34 weeks...37 weeks...not 42 weeks though something will go wrong if it's too long". Until baby is in my arms I won't stop worrying and that makes for a shitty 40 weeks.

They say the worrying doesn't stop once they're born. I'm with you on being relieved if I can just get through pregnancy & have a healthy baby, but then I'm almost more worried about having to let baby out of my sight when I leave him with my husband or with daycare. It's so scary to think of something happening when I'm not there! Even if I am there, I think I'll be terrified the first time he gets sick!
  • Options
    Yes! I LOVE being pregnant. 

However, I don't love GD (which I didn't have with my first). But even with the shitty-ness that comes with checking my blood sugar and not being able to eat ice cream, or most fruits, or bagels, or basically anything that tastes good, I think I will still miss being pregnant. 

Especially now that I'm thinking this may be my last baby... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    disney815disney815 member
    edited May 2015
    I'll miss it more than anything. This is my 4th pregnancy, but 3rd baby, and each pregnancy has gotten easier in terms of pain (sciatic nerve especially) but harder with my body- more bleeding and bigger subchorinic hemmorhages. But I won't miss the stress of worrying about another ectopic, or the stress of worrying something is wrong with my little one. But I will miss the bump, not having to worry about my clothes fitting so I don't look fat, and eating dairy, carbs, and sugars. Once this baby pops out, the paleo diet is back in full swing for this mama!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone able to post the "nope-topus" gif??
  • Options
    I will!  I did with my first and I'm sure I will again.  Especially since this will be our last baby....  It is true that having the LO here is better than the pregnancy part, but there is something VERY special about being pregnant!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    :) this should answer this
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

:) this should answer this

Yes @klkonwi! I feel horrible but I'm not enjoying this pregnancy the way I wanted to. Love the Mrs Doubtfire meme!
  • Options
    Maybe if you asked three weeks ago, I would have said yes. Not anymore, though. I know I will be again, but I can't say that I'm jumping up and down thinking about it. Since I can't jump up and down....or do anything anymore without needing an hour long nap and four hamburgers.
    I'm ready to meet this little dude and move on to the next stage of this Mommy adventure.
  • Options
    Yes, I will miss the acceptance of my body and my weight that I have right now. As soon as baby comes out, I am sure I will feel a lot of pressure to lose weight.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker