Pregnant after IF
Options

FET Questions

How soon did you get a positive hpt? When did you start feeling any symptoms? I'm 8 dpt and I'm not feeling anything or getting a positive test. I don't remember how I felt last After last FET. I'm getting discouraged.

Re: FET Questions

• Options
    Did you have a 3 day transfer or 5 day?  Mine was a 5 day, although technically it was more of a 6 day transfer and I think I held out and tested at 8 or 9 days later.  If it was a 3dt, you'd have to likely wait a bit longer to test.  

I know a co-worker who tested at 9dp5dt, got a negative hpt, but the beta 2 days later was positive and she ended up having twins.  So it's always hard to say.  Hopefully you just have a late implantation and get good news soon!

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Options
    It was a 5 day. They weren't great quality though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never really got symptoms-ever, so if you aren't feeling any I wouldn't let that discourage you

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    katers79katers79 member
    edited April 2015
    I did a 5dt, and went beta or bust. I thought I was out- absolutely no symptoms. GL!

Eta- I don't know if you're mobile, but it's twins. So don't rule yourself out yet!

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I had a 5 day transfer and got a positive at 5dpt. I didn't have symptoms for a couple of weeks. You are not out until beta proven. GL
    BFP 10/31/12, MC 11/9/12 - We had to say goodbye before we could really say hello. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MiromiMMiromiM member
    edited April 2015
    When I had my FET (5 day), I was able to get a very,very light poistive pregnancy test 9 days after my transfer. My beta blood test was done ten days afterwards and confirmed it. My first 'symptom' was exhaustion but it took me about a week before I attributed it to my pregnancy and not my anxiety over the FET or job stress. I did have some spotting before hand.
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    myulamyula member
    I did a 6 day transfer and got a bfp 6 days post transfer. I also had symptoms too which made me want to test at home.
  • Options
    @missilini, I'm thinking of you. By the date you posted, I'm thinking you got your beta results by now. No matter how they turned out, I hope you are doing ok.
  • Options
    I had a 5dt and tested on day 6 and had a negative and cried all day because I was convinced I felt the same as I did with my failed cycle ! I had brought one clear blue digital because I had never seen a positive with lines and has spent far too much brain energy over hunting down a second non existent line. I did the CBD at 7dpt and came back pregnant 1-2 weeks! Then I read all this crazy stuff about false positives and took another cheapie tear and it came back negative( possibly the faintest line in the world but I didn't count it)
    I had myself so worked up the next morning I tried again and got a very faint line!

I did my beta at 9dpt5dt and it was 248!
    The only symptoms I had was I was peeing more than usual but nothing else. On the day of the beta I did get very tired too around 2 pm and that has continued every day since but I was so convinced it had not worked and felt only marginally different from the failed transfer!

I hated reading about early results at like 5 days after transfer that was what made me really feel out but I can honesty say just try and wait it out and the beta is the best indicator

It is the most crazy feeling that waiting period and I wish you nothing but strength and the biggest baby wishes! Be kind to yourself I guarantee you and doing way better than you are giving yourself credit for!!