Tennessee Babies

Doctor needed!

Hello folks! I am in search of a new doctor in the Nashville area. I'm not expecting and we really aren't trying but I want to start seeing a doctor I would trust when the time comes. I have PCOS and a bicornuate uterus so I want to be prepared for any complications that may or may not arise. I have my eye on Vanderbuilt because of their NICU capabilities. I'm looking for specific doctor recommendations or info on any of the following doctors: Beyer, Hemmingway, Mazzoni, Rush or Young. All input and suggestions are appreciated!

Re: Doctor needed!

• Dr. Sizemore in Franklin is often highly recommended by acquaintances. 

As for PCOS treatment, check out Nashville Natural Fertility. A local friend was able to get her PCOS under control with their help! https://nashvillenaturalfertility.com

• Dr. Craig Martin in cool springs at heritage medical is absolutely fantastic. Great, great guy. We love him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Maikis at Tennesse womens care. She may not fit your criteria as she delivers at St. Thomas but I have had a great experience with her so far. I'm do in 6 weeks good luck!
  • Dr Samples at St. Thomas Midtown is wonderful! Her office is in the 20th Ave building! She and her staff are wonderful! She has gotten me through a miscarriage and d&c. I am 11 weeks now and everytime I have a check up she is just as excited as we are that everything is going well!
  • Not sure if you're still looking but Jeffrey Draughn is fabulous. He's off Murphy downtown. However he delivers at centennial and at Thomas midtown.
    Pregnancy Ticker