December 2015 Moms
Options

Any Moms-to-be in the St. Louis area?

My husband and I just moved here from Dallas last summer and now we are expecting. We don't have a ton of friends with children. We would love to get to know people in the same stage of life in the area! 

Re: Any Moms-to-be in the St. Louis area?

• Options
    We live in the St. Louis area! We just bought a house in O'Fallon, MO.
  • Options
    raevanbraevanb member
    I have some friend's that work in O'Fallon! We are downtown right now but in the process of looking for houses. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great! Do you have any other children or is this your first? This is our first (and second) and we are having twins! It's going to be quite the adventure :)
  • Options
    raevanbraevanb member
    this is our first! I'm only 6 weeks along so I have a couple weeks before our doctor appt. Twins are so exciting!!! My husband wants twins so bad, to "get it over with" haha. 
  • Options
    My husband wants a big family, and I only wanted 2. We kind of settled on 3 but I told him if we have two boys, I'm not trying again. Haha he is hoping at least one of ours is a girl!
  • Options
    Hey ladies. I am in St. Louis, too. We live in south city and I work out at a school in wildwood. This is our first baby. I'm 8w 2d today. Crossing all things for a healthy baby! Glad to see there are some of you close by!
  • Options
    I'm across the river in the Metro East. St Louis is a great place to raise kids, you'll love it here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I live in Fenton this is my boyfriend and I's first baby :) im 7 weeks and 1 day
  • Options
    My husband and I are planning a move to St. Louis next March! Little bean will be 4 months. Looks like we are going to rent downtown for a bit so DH can walk to work and we will only need one car. I'm excited but nervous to move away from my family, but I hear it's a great city!
  • Options
    My husband and I also live in the St. Louis area. We're actually moving into a new house in St. John today! Welcome to St. Louis!
  • Options
    Also here in the city! Would love to connect.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow look at all the local ladies!
  • Options
    raevanbraevanb member
    It's exciting to see so many of us on here! What OB-GYN are ya'll using? My first appt is next Thursday with Wash U's OB team. I can't wait!!! 
  • Options
    I'm in Saint Louis city in Dogtown right by Forest Park! 6 weeks 1 day. First baby! So stoked! I'm always available for fun stuff to do in the city!
  • Options
    raevanbraevanb member
    My husband and I are starting to house hunt in Benton Park, Tower Grove areas. Maybe South City. We should all plan to get together at some point since the weather is getting nice! 
  • Options
    I'm a nanny in Tower Grove! Awesome area of you like city living!
  • Options
    We love south city. Quiet neighborhood and great neighbors. My husband and I lived in NYC for 12 years, so we miss being able to walk everywhere, but there are a few places within walking distance.

Would love to hook up with all you STL mamas! I know there is a STL moms group that a friend belongs to. I'll get the info since we will soon be able to join that club ;)
  • Options
    cpeshekcpeshek member
    I use the Wash U OB team and they're fantastic. They've been my OBs for both my previous kids too
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Im in south city also! Im due Dec 1st. I see the team at West End Ob/Gyn
  • Options
    Hi everyone!! STLian here too!! Grew up in Webster Groves & currently in the process of moving in with my bf in Affton. FTM here as well!! How exciting that there are so many!!

SaveSave
  • Options
    We close on our new house off Delor, in South Hampton neighborhood on the 18th!!! Sooo excited! just had our 12 week ultrasound yesterday at WashU! Baby B is growing like a weed! I'm so excited that there are a few of us living in South City!