Detroit Babies

Women's Health Menopause & Modern OBGYN

So both of these OBs appear to be in the exact same office 5777 W Maple Ste 200. Does anyone know what gives?

I'm trying to find an OB for my first and my RE recommended Jay Fisher of Modern, but I see a lot of women on these boards and babycenter boards who recommend WHMC.

Are they affiliated together in the same office? Are they different offices in the same suite? That seems weird to me. Anyone who's been there know?
TTC 8/2012. Pills+IUIs 6/2014-2/2015; BFP 2/28/15. EDD 11/8/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Women's Health Menopause & Modern OBGYN

• I go to Modern OB/Gyn. They recently moved office locations. They are in the same suite but are still separate practices. There are two doctors at Modern - Dr. Fisher and Dr. Lori Shoha. Dr. Shoha is my doctor and is my favorite doc I've ever had for anything. If you go to Modern, you will only see one of those two docs, not one from the other practice. Hope that helps somewhat. 
  • I go to WHMC and they have quite a few Drs that you see throughout your pregnancy. They are affiliated with Henry ford west Bloomfield and are the staff OBs in labor and delivery so they want you to see all the Drs so you are familiar with the dr who is on call at the time of your delivery even if it isn't your main dr.