April 2015 Moms
Options

Diaper bag disappointment

The diaper bag I have has turned out to be a big disappointment, do you have a bag you love? Please share your thoughts!

Re: Diaper bag disappointment

• Options
    I am using a Columbia backpack that is meant to be used as a diaper bag and love it. It is so nice to just wear the back pack than to have to worry about a bag on my shoulder.
  • Options
    I love my 31 bag. It's a plus that I got to put my baby's name on it. It's got pockets all around the outside and zips
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my Skip Hop diaper bag. I am looking into getting a Skip Hop diaper bag backpack though, as I just had my second and I wear him a lot while chasing around my two year old. I think a backpack would be easier to manage than a one strap bag.
  • Options
    Ika bags - off of etsy. Mine just arrived and it is gorgeous.
  • Options
    vansmommy said:

I love my 31 bag. It's a plus that I got to put my baby's name on it. It's got pockets all around the outside and zips

This is what we've been using...so far so good.

BabyFruit Ticker'>ticker 

• Options
    I love my petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack
  • Options
    I have a Timi and Leslie, they aren't cheap but I LOVE it and it looks more like a purse then a diaper bag, which is what I prefer!
  • Options
    Pix3llePix3lle member
    The zip on mine broke (not overfull, just wont wont) and i've left the house with it maybe 4 times.
    Hopefully target will swap it because i really like it.
  • Options
    I'm disappointed in mine as well. It's a PPB shoulder bag and it's way too shallow to fit even the most basic items (diapers, change of clothes, burp cloth, breastfeeding cover…). I'm thinking of taking over my husbands diaper bag, which is an Eddie Bauer backpack.
  • Options
    I bought the Classic Diaper Bag from Pottery Barn and had it embroidered with our last initial (which also happens to be baby Henry's first initial). We love it! A little pricey, but something we will use for a long time.
  • Options
    OostarOostar member
    I also love my Pickle Petunia Bottom Boxy Backpack. So easy when he's in the sling and I throw the bag on my back.
  • Options

I bought the Classic Diaper Bag from Pottery Barn and had it embroidered with our last initial (which also happens to be baby Henry's first initial). We love it! A little pricey, but something we will use for a long time.

I also have the pottery barn diaper bag. We got the grey classic tote as a shower gift. Very surprised because it is pricey. I absolutely love this bag!

• Options
    I have a fawn design bag. Love it because it converts to a backpack and is all black leather with gold zippers.
  • Options
    melao8melao8 member
    My friend gave me hers, they gave it to her at Kaiser and I love it!
  • Options
    My husband got me the Kate Spade Holland Walk Adamson diaper bag and I love it!
  • Options
    I have the Lug Caboose diaper bag. It has lots of room and pockets. Love it!
  • Options
    RSupryRSupry member
    I have the Skip Hop Duo Double Diaper Bag. I have an 18 month old also and this bag has plenty of room for carrying stuff for two. I love it. It is a bit big but it beats having to carry two bags.