June 2015 Moms
Options

weekend symptoms May 2-3

Post your pregnancy symptoms here!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: weekend symptoms May 2-3

• Options
    Aww @karaelaine1991 we share a due date! Home stretch! Sorry you're feeling crappy-- I also feel like a whale! And these pimples make me feel like I'm in highschool again, can't wait 'til I can order some proactive or something and bake in the sun to make it go away!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mlindzzmlindzz member
    Anyone else having Braxton hicks/contractions repeatedly throughout a few hours, for example at 10 or 7 minute intervals for 1-3 hours, then they regress?

Mine tend to become closer together and increase in intensity, but then slow down often after I have a bath, etc.

I'm a FTM, 33.5 weeks. Just curious what others are experiencing. :) thx
  • Options
    @casey06022015 that's fun! And yeah, I am so not a fan of the acne! I had some in the first trimester, then was pretty clear for almost all of the second one, and now I guess it's back. Just one more month! Can't wait for baby to get here!
  • Options
    @MurLindzz I've experienced this a few times - actually, I think when I really noticed it happening was around the 33 week mark. I haven't noticed it so much lately. I still get BH, but lately it's been one or two and then they're done, rather than the regular intervals that you've described. I usually found that they would slow down when I drank more water!
  • Options
    Diarrhea! Lots of cramping from tummy troubles throughout the day for the last week. My EDD is one month away too @karaelaine1991 and @casey06022015 ! Wondering if this is part of that clearing out the system phase.
  • Options
    I now get cramps when I move from sitting to standing. Or when turning from one side to another in bed. Just general gross-feeling. And I feel huge! And yeah @amabarne the diarrhea, rumbly guts and vague nausea is annoying b/c it's not enough to stop my daily activities but enough to feel crappy while doing them!
  • Options
    For the past two months I wake up with a horrible stomach ache followed by a trip to the bathroom, and its only getting worse! I am typically in the bathroom on and off for a few hours every morning. My doctor told me to take Imodium to help solid things up, but then I didnt poop for a few days. Lol. I think shes just kicking the crap out of my stomach when I sleep. 5 more weeks! And I just want to live like a hermit and hide away until she arrives :)
  • Options
    exhausted, i luckily no longer wake up with a huge lump of phlegm in my throat (as i have been since before k even found out i was pregnant) but now it has become waking up with the inside of my mouth coated in what im assuming to be mucous. it tastes vaguely like blood too. which is gross.

it feels like i never have time to do anything. im always at work or sleeping. and if i dont sleep i have no energy for work.
  • Options
    Raymer2Raymer2 member
    Talk about emotional I was in tears because I heard a emt radio saying a lady at walmart is not breathing and they were in process of cpr. I have never been so emotional! My back and hips are killing me and I didn't get no sleep last night. Can feel bh contrations but sometimes they sure do hurt. I can tell baby has dropped I feel like I've been pregnant forever lol. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    Still having horrible rib pain and headaches. No BH at all.
  • Options
    Slept poorly because of my cold and because I had my 'prepared childbirth' class today and I knew I had to get up pretty early so I could get time for breakfast before we left. Then, so tired, I got to go and sit in a dimly lit room for 4 hours before breaking for lunch, and then sit again for 3 more hours. The chairs were uncomfortable, too. At least the chair helped keep me awake. Now not feeling too bad - sitting in the sun resting a little bit watching DH rake the lawn. I help for a little while, then baby and I sit again and rest. Just, so tired.
  • Options
    I'm tired have a lot of acid reflux bland foods aren't working well with the LO, wierd symptom the ball of my foot starts hurting in the evening time so now I walk with a limp! Ready to have this lil girl :)
  • Options
    I'm just all around crabby and tired.. I still have another 8 weeks to go and just keep getting bigger. I'm seriously wondering how I am going to make it that long. =D>
  • Options
    Swollen feet that hurt. :(
  • Options
    I've had a recent surge of energy accompanied by crazy nesting instincts...with that comes aching lady bits, swollen feet, and a really sore lower back. Oh, and acne has some how creeped up in the past few days. WTH?! Much more stable emotionally (for the moment anyhow).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ugh. Still dry coughing. So much. And a dry useless cough with the amount of water I have drank (soothes the throat and water is the best expectorant) means that I have need of pantyliners. Its the cough version of a sniss [-(
  • Options
    mellymar said:

Slept poorly because of my cold and because I had my 'prepared childbirth' class today and I knew I had to get up pretty early so I could get time for breakfast before we left. Then, so tired, I got to go and sit in a dimly lit room for 4 hours before breaking for lunch, and then sit again for 3 more hours. The chairs were uncomfortable, too. At least the chair helped keep me awake. Now not feeling too bad - sitting in the sun resting a little bit watching DH rake the lawn. I help for a little while, then baby and I sit again and rest. Just, so tired.

Seriously what is it with the chairs? Our were bad too. They know we are all preggo with bad backs, sheesh!

Also, seven hours? Sorry to hear that - mine was four and it was about enough for me and DH...
  • Options
    ElRubyElRuby member
    My whole pelvic area seriosy hurts... Like I can't even lift my legs while laying... I am convinced there has to be some major bruises down there...
  • Options
    hoodoll82 said:

mellymar said:

Seriously what is it with the chairs? Our were bad too. They know we are all preggo with bad backs, sheesh!

Also, seven hours? Sorry to hear that - mine was four and it was about enough for me and DH...
    Yeah! The chairs in the cafeteria were more comfortable. I ended up folding my pillow behind my back and stealing a chair to put my feet up on.
    And, we got lucky - we actually got out an hour early. It was scheduled 8am-4pm, and we got out at 3. I almost fell asleep so many times
  • Options
    My child birth class is 4 nights from 6-9, so 12 hours in total. And after a full day of work class really sucks.
  • Options
    Awesome. I just vomited for the first time since the first trimester. Major stomach pain. Hoping it's food poisoning. LO is moving which is good. DH is an hour away watching the boxing match tonight of course... And I wanted to get a lot done tonight. I'm gonna lay down and watch Judge Judy instead I guess!
  • Options
    Roids, cankles, painful (inconsistent) contractions, annoyance with the world and gaining weight if I even smell food. Tear!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Swollen feet, Swollen hands, constipation, back pain... and that insomnia people have been warning me about. It feels like I'm living off of naps...
    24-year-old | FTM | CA, US | Multi-cultural & Proud | Hippie Dippie Crunchy Veggie Yogini
    Our little bean's birthday 05.14.15
  • Options
    Cankles and swollen hands, the coughing version of the sniss, my feet hurt like heck and I'm tired after walking up stairs. 4 more weeks feels like an eternity.
  • Options
    casey06022015casey06022015 member
    edited May 2015
    Went to the hospital on Friday night bc my blood pressure was through the roof.. (160/100... My norm at my check-ups is around 110/60) They put me on a monitor as well as the baby and ran a bunch of tests (apparently they had to rule out a pulmonary embolism). Baby was doing great and moving a ton, and I am having steady contractions but they're still not strong. Turns out I have gestational HTN so now I go two times a week instead of 1. Doctor says no more work or anything strenuous And if it's still like this at 37 weeks they will induce me. She said this can lead to pre eclampsia quickly .. 37 weeks is a week from tues eeekkkkkkk. Really not trying to get induced-- I've heard horror stories! But of course I will fine with anything to keep baby safe. I go back to the doctor first thing Monday morning.

Edited for spelling :(
  • Options
    Terrible gas, frequently peeing, on and off headaches, trouble breathing, and BH
  • Options

Went to the hospital on Friday night bc my blood pressure was through the roof.. (160/100... My norm at my check-ups is around 110/60) They put me on a monitor as well as the baby and ran a bunch of tests (apparently they had to rule out a pulmonary embolism). Baby was doing great and moving a ton, and I am having steady contractions but they're still not strong. Turns out I have gestational HTN so now I go two times a week instead of 1. Doctor says no more work or anything strenuous And if it's still like this at 37 weeks they will induce me. She said this can lead to pre eclampsia quickly .. 37 weeks is a week from tues eeekkkkkkk. Really not trying to get induced-- I've heard horror stories! But of course I will fine with anything to keep baby safe. I go back to the doctor first thing Monday morning.

Edited for spelling :(

Good luck! I'm glad your doctor's keeping an eye on you - keep us updated!
  • Options
    kbbtahkbbtah member
    I WANT to clean my house and scrub everything down??? What the heck! This is soooooo not me...
  • Options
    Working every single day is starting to wear on me. A question, when do people usually start to lose their mucus plugs? I'm 33+3 and I've already started to, but I feel like it's a little early...
  • Options
    Crying a lot. Horrible allergies to accompany the never ending congestion. Poor sleep and this morning I woke up so achey I would have thought I had the flu. I've had kidney stones since month 4 and those make everything bladder related more complicated.
    I feel really emotional about my symptoms because overall I've felt really good and just in the last week have been hit with a bunch if extra ailments :/ I feel so whiney now. Also- one more little vent, my apartment doesn't have a bathtub and I think soaking all evening would really help. Thinking about it makes me cry. I just feel extra pathetic.
  • Options
    My boobs are so big, and now they constantly itch underneath, like I have some sort of heat rash there or something. Gross.