December 2015 Moms
Options

For all the repeat mommies.... Question

How far along were you when you found out the sex of your baby and what did you have?
"Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 

Re: For all the repeat mommies.... Question

• Options
    I found out around 17-18 weeks and it was a girl. At her ultrasound they actually couldn't tell because she kept her legs crossed. They thought she was a girl but couldn't confirm. So we went to one of the 3d ultrasound places and confirmed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    I was around 16 weeks. A friend teaches the sonography program at the local college and offered an early ultrasound. She was right, we had a little girl!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    15 weeks with my son :) I had an elective ultrasound done outside of my drs office.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    12 weeks because I had a MaterniT21 test, genetic testing, done because I was 35. It's a blood test and can also detect the presence/absence of the Y chromosome.

If I hadn't had that, we would have found out at our anatomy scan at 19/20 weeks.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    At Dom's anatomy scan around 20 weeks. The tech went to start and there he was legs wide open with his penis straight up. O_o
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I was 20 weeks and it was a boy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was 20 weeks and neither one of my babies was shy about it. I have one of each. This is baby 3
  • Options
    15-16 weeks for a detailed ultrasound to measure growth etc
  • Options
    Found out at 20 weeks during the anatomy scan. I didn't believe them it was a girl though, so i asked again in all subsequent ultrasounds (i had many because of baby's heart issue). It was always a girl. 
  • Options
    I had one around 18 weeks at anatomy scan and it was a girl
  • Options
    With my first 20 weeks at the ultrasound. With my second they told me at 13 weeks when I was bleeding and cramping then we paid a place at 16 weeks to tell us as well and I had 2 girls :)
  • Options
    At our twenty week U/S our little one would not cooperate so we had to try again a week later. At that point they told us we were having a boy :)

• Options
    I found out at 18weeks I was having a boy..
  • Options
    20 week ultrasound and a boy. We had the ultrasound tech write it down and put it in an envelope. We went out for a nice dinner and opened it then.
  • Options
    amm0512amm0512 member
    12w2d at my NT screening, they said it was a boy. Had an elective ultrasound at 13 weeks and the confirmed a boy.