November 2015 Moms
Options

is there any mums to be in UK

bevan130bevan130 member
edited April 2015 in November 2015 Moms
My name is ashleigh, currently 9weeks 6 days pregnant with my 4th child. I was wondering if there was any mummies to be in or around Manchester UK. :)

Re: is there any mums to be in UK

• Options
    I'm in Bolton
  • Options
    Hello miss jen im in Middleton my edd that I've figured out of Nov 18th I should find out for sure in the next couple of weeks :) hope you are well x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm living in the south east of uk but yay uk peoples! Thought I was the only one!! :P
  • Options
    I'm near Preston
  • Options
    @laleiste I'm Surrey!
  • Options
    Yay, hope your all well when's everybody's due date I'm still waiting for my dating scan x
  • Options
    @Bevan130 - ugh same... mine isn't until May 7th but people on here have already had their first scans and I'm just like waaaah. :( I just want to make sure the baby's there and healthy damn it :P
  • Options
    I've not even got my booking appointment til 11th May when I'll be 11 weeks! Had that appointment at 6 weeks with my son :!!
  • Options
    I'm in the UK but not anywhere near you ladies. I'm in the north east of Scotland. It's nice to know there are others in the UK though. My current due date is November 23 but I haven't had my dating scan yet.
  • Options
    Had my 12 week scan today :) due 6th November
  • Options
    @mamavbs Snap :) I'm November 6th, had 12 week scan yday! I'm in shropshire, nice to find some UK momma's! Other threads have all the US for scans/dates etc! Felt pointless commenting! Had my first morning sickness this morning! Very strange!.. X
  • Options
    Hey Ladies I am from the UK, but currently live in NZ - glad too see some UK ladies on here
  • Options
    ^^ only posted half of my post!!
    I had my scan yesterday and due on the 7th November!
  • Options
    East Midlands UK and due 7th Nov too!
    I've had two private scans because it was killing me to wait for the 12 week scan (had one at 8 weeks and one at 10 weeks) I'm now 12 weeks tomorrow and have my proper hospital scan on Monday! Yaaaay to being able to tell everyone!
    Hope everyone is well
  • Options
    Hi ladies I'm in the north east! Not due my first scan till may 7th but by then I'll be 14 weeks! I bought a fetal Doppler from eBay this week and heart little ones heartbeat Whitch made me feel better! At least not I know there's defo something In there!
  • Options
    I had an early pregnancy scan due to little bean being a surprise as I had coil since 24th Apr 2014 seen heart beat measuring at 6wks+6, but not been confirmed as of yet that's why Ive given myself around 18th November had my booking yesterday :D just got to wait for my appointment for a dating scan, morning sickness seems to have subsided for today anyway xx how many children has everyone got I've 2girls 1 boy this is my 4th xxx
  • Options
    I had a private at 8 weeks, just desperate to see little one!! Glad everyone's getting on well, 12 weeks is an exciting time :) heard heart beat at private scan, but at the hospital they said they don't use Doppler anymore?!.. Anyone else been told this at nhs?
    I'm a first timer! :) telling everyone this weekend.. It's our first wedding anniversary!
  • Options
    My friend is 18 weeks pregnant, she said at her 12 week NHS scan you could see the heartbeat but not hear it. The midwife uses a Doppler at the 16 week midwife appointment.
    So looking forward to getting some lovely scan pics on Monday!
    Congrats mommagee on the wedding anniversary!
  • Options
    I'm due 19th x
  • Options
    Im in poole south west uk :) im 11wks 3dys :) scan on weds can't wait!
  • Options
    I'm from Cheltenham in UK, currently living in Kenya but moving back to blighty in July! Very happy to be going home and to have my baby around family and friends. I'm 9 weeks 2 days and due November 27th, nice to cyber-meet you all x
  • Options
    I'm near Bath in Somerset. 11 weeks today with my first. Two misscarriages so far so super paranoid. First ultrasound next Saturday. I can't wait to see if everything is ok and be able to tell people.
  • Options
    Hi I'm from Scarborough North Yorkshire had my 12 scan on Monday and I am currently 12 weeks and 6 days due 1st November !
  • Options
    I'm currently 10wks 3days and just been given a fetal heart monitor and me and my little ones tried it out and we heard it so excited as I've been told you can't hear it on them until atleast 16wks, nice to Cyber meet you all too. Anyone ever heard theirs before 16 wks xx
  • Options
    I've been reading about the sodoline b dopplers, what have you got @bevan130 ? How exciting! X
  • Options
    I got a summer heart to heart prenatal listening system it wasn't a clear sound in beat more like drum lol xxx
  • Options
    Hiya ladies I finally got my dating scan appointment, but got to wait till 15th may I will b 13 weeks by then xx hope everyone is well xxx
  • Options
    I'm in north Kent/SE London. Due 3rd November. Got my 12 week scan today (at 13+1).
  • Options
    Aww hope all is well with ur scan I cant wait for my first proper scan xx
  • Options
    I'm from Bournemouth! 10 weeks exactly, I've just had a reassurance scan due to 3 previous losses last year and saw a little baby wiggling around and a nice strong heartbeat! CAN NOT WAIT for my 12 week mark! X
  • Options
    Near Reading. Late Nov due date with 3rd child 5th pregnancy. Xx
  • Options
    I'm in Wiltshire 12w 4 days got to wait till next week fur 12w scan as chockablock! Probably the fifty shades film!
    Due 9th nov

X
  • Options
    I had an early scan due to history of miscarriage they told me I was further gone than what the midwife had estimated I haven't got my 12 week scan till I'm 13 weeks and three days my baby is due a day before my sons 6th birthday the 16 November
  • Options
    Haha I've not even seen the fifty shades film
    My pregnancy Was a total shock still not sunk in proper, I had the coil my scan will b when I'm 13wks and 2days xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies. I'm originally from Liverpool but live in the Middle East. Lovely to see some UK mums on here. I'm 10wks tomorrow and will be having my second scan on 5th May. I'm so looking forward to hitting that 12 week mark
  • Options
    So my 12 week scan was amazing. They put me back 1 day, so I'm 13w1d, with EDD of 4th November. Baby looked like an actual tiny human and was wriggling, kicking, sucking her thumb, waving. The scan took longer because she wouldn't keep still. Unfortunately she was laying in the wrong position for him to try and confirm gender, so for now baby is a she.

Next scan is at 22w5d. That one is going to be AWESOME!
  • Options
    Awesome I'm glad your scan went well and you little one was playing for the camera so to speak love all the updates how you all are :) xx I soo can't wait to see my little bean 15days and counting haha xx I didn't realise you could fine out the scan so early x
  • Options
    I'm in Wiltshire :) currently 14 weeks pregnant with twins :x
  • Options
    Yey UK mummies!! I'm from near Blackburn and expecting my first! Eekk!! Not sure how many weeks but midwife seems to think around 12W - got my dating scan on the 15th may! Looking forward to it to confirm everything is actually happening! (Even though I have all day sickness, dizziness, headaches, eating everything in sight and a small bump forming!!)
    Has anyone got any tips for the sickness?? It's driving me bonkers! Xx
  • Options
    peachlips80peachlips80 member
    edited April 2015
    Hi I'm due baby number 5 20th Nov I'm from Portsmouth , heard nothing from the midwife yet I'm 11 weeks tomo x