Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

12Dpo

Okay, I tried lurking but couldn't really find anything.

But I am 12DPO and I keep feeling cramping, that feels like AF cramps, (since my CD1 should be starting on Saturday, May 2nd) but they are mild. I've always felt mild cramping before this, but it's became stronger and it isn't really consistent. It comes and goes. I've also has been starting to get extremely tired lately and can't even push myself to get up in the mornings anymore or even keep my eyes open, but I push myself to do it. Anyways... Should I go ahead and test soon?

Re: 12Dpo

• Options
    If you're pregnant enough to feel symptoms you are pregnant enough to turn a positive test. So go head and test! We don't symptom spot here so be aware you are going to get some not so nice replies
    Him:31Me:27
    NTNP#1 since 12/14, TTC#1 since 4/15
    LPD diagnosis 9/15
    Femara + TI #1: 12/15 - 1/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #2: 1/16 - 2/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #3: 2/16 - 3/16 = BFP (Squish) 3/18/16, no growth/HB 4/12/16, MC on 5/3/16
    Taking a break from trying to focus on graduate school!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jags8Jags8 member
    mommykayy said:

But I am 12DPO and I keep feeling cramping, that feels like AF cramps, (since my CD1 should be starting on Saturday, May 2nd) but they are mild. I've always felt mild cramping before this, but it's became stronger and it isn't really consistent. It comes and goes. I've also has been starting to get extremely tired lately and can't even push myself to get up in the mornings anymore or even keep my eyes open, but I push myself to do it. Anyways... Should I go ahead and test soon?

Why do you need to ask if you should test? You're a big girl (I hope). Test or don't test. It won't change the fact that you are either pregnant or not pregnant.
  • Options
    Of course I know some people wont be nice, but that's just them stating opinions. Also I am aware that we cannot symptom spot, but it would be nice to hear what some ladies has started feeling when they found out that they were expecting.
  • Options
    Also this is my first time TTC, and I've been doing research, so I'm excited to see if I'll get a BFP, but I also felt like it was too early, which is why I turned to this message board.
  • Options
    mommykayy said:

I'm not sure I believe you really lurked. Had you actually done that you'd know the answer is "when in doubt POAS."

Symptom spotting means jack without a positive HPT.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    mommykayy said:

Also this is my first time TTC, and I've been doing research, so I'm excited to see if I'll get a BFP, but I also felt like it was too early, which is why I turned to this message board.

But you didn't lurk or look around? Or read the guidelines?

How do you know you're 12 DPO?

• Options
    Really, there are plenty of sites that openly welcome that, but this just isn't one of them.  

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    I don't think you lurked either. There are multiple am I pregnant threads that would have similar advice. If you searched when to take a test, you would have seen multiple threads with percentages of reliability based on DPO. So, I have to ask, where did you lurk and what does lurking mean to you?
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258

• Options
    It's probably triplets.
    me: 29 DH: 30
    Married 3.6.15
    EDD of Baby S 2.5.16

LFAF-July Siggy
  • Options
    crogers19crogers19 member
    edited April 2015
    Get a first response early result. If you really are 12 DPO it *should * give you accurate results* if* you are KU

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Actually, I lurked to see what other women that were 12DPO were saying. I didn't necessarily find what I was looking for. And I used an OPK (saliva ferning) and I was in my fertile window when I compared my slide. So that's how I knew I was 12DPO because after I ovulated, I started counting towards to the start of my expected AF. And she's expected on May 2nd. Thank you very much. But I'll take a test tomorrow. Thanks to those who gave me information. Hopefully I'll be part of the January 2016 babies club soon.
  • Options
    mommykayy said:

Actually, I lurked to see what other women that were 12DPO were saying. I didn't necessarily find what I was looking for. And I used an OPK (saliva ferning) and I was in my fertile window when I compared my slide. So that's how I knew I was 12DPO because after I ovulated, I started counting towards to the start of my expected AF. And she's expected on May 2nd. Thank you very much. But I'll take a test tomorrow. Thanks to those who gave me information. Hopefully I'll be part of the January 2016 babies club soon.

The only thing that confirms ovulation is temping.

So you have no clue. And BS on the lurking.
  • Options
    Do you like saliva ferning? I so want to try that but it's way more expensive than Wondfos. I just like the idea of playing scientist...

• Options
    It's much easier than the urine OPK, the saliva ferning is more easier as you can do it first thing in the morning before you eat or drink. And FYI, I did lurk. I was looking for what other women were experiencing before they got a BFP. Plus I DID say that it was my first time TTC, so I don't know what to expect, and I was recommended to do temping, by doing tutorials on Fertility Friends and I'm not good as being consistent when it comes to things like that, so I didn't do it. Also the same reason why I didn't do the urine OPK as well. But think whatever you want to think. I did my research to look for specific things, and all I got was a bunch of random stuff in most of the threads such as different answers with no consistency. But suit yourself. It's NBD anyways.
  • Options
    mommykayy said:

It's much easier than the urine OPK, the saliva ferning is more easier as you can do it first thing in the morning before you eat or drink. And FYI, I did lurk. I was looking for what other women were experiencing before they got a BFP. Plus I DID say that it was my first time TTC, so I don't know what to expect, and I was recommended to do temping, by doing tutorials on Fertility Friends and I'm not good as being consistent when it comes to things like that, so I didn't do it. Also the same reason why I didn't do the urine OPK as well. But think whatever you want to think. I did my research to look for specific things, and all I got was a bunch of random stuff in most of the threads such as different answers with no consistency. But suit yourself. It's NBD anyways.

It doesn't matter what others experienced. Your body is yours and yours alone.
  • Options
    Maybe try lurking around the birth month boards where other women HAVE gotten their BFP.

A lot of women here are TTC #1 and don't have anything to offer you in this regard.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 10/19/13

TTC #2!

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Maybe try lurking around the birth month boards where other women HAVE gotten their BFP.

A lot of women here are TTC #1 and don't have anything to offer you in this regard.

Married 10/19/13

TTC #2!

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I can sense that you are pregnant with my amazing powers. No need to bother with a silly hpt, they don't know anything

Image result for bobs burger gifs

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadeaa27518d817eb3a350c501028155427jpghttpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUpload6bbb16d010206d10646648f568faa060jpg

• Options
    So, you read answers that didn't fit your symptoms and decided to see if we would give you answers you liked?

You are so preggers.

• Options
    Embuzz247 said:

No no no, please no. The patience is wearing thin and if we get 10 "am I pregnant?!" posts over there, shits gonna blow! Lol
    Oh I know that, I mean for her to read their threads, not necessarily post over there asking if you're totes prego :-q

But as other PP have said, if you think you may be pregnant just POAS.

Married 10/19/13

TTC #2!

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Do you have a chart we can see??

This is symptoms spotting to the max. Just take a test.
    TTC since 12/2014
  • Options
    Maybe lurk the TWW threads? Some people post symptoms they've noticed on those threads since everyone's in the same boat as far as timing. But again, everyone is different.

I have been pregnant 3 times and only had symptoms for 1 of those by the time I had a BFP. However I thought I had symptoms for like 8 other cycles where I got all BFN... So there's that. So much easier for the cycles where I tried not to symptom spot. I know it's hard when you're first trying but you can do it!