124»

Re: Birth Announcements

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Scarlett Maven
    4/15/2015 8:00am
    7lbs2oz 20.5in
  • Options
    Jackson Maxwell Jones born tax day 4/15/15 7lbs 9oz and 21.5 inches long...... We are truly in love with our little bundle of joy...
  • Options
    Finally got some pro photos done!
    Charlotte, born 4/13/15 (6.7 pounds, 20 inches)
  • Options
    Harper Marie was due April 21, but joined us on April 18. After 24 hours of labor, had to have a c-section
  • Options
    Adeline Jean was due 4/29, decided to come 5/2. 7 lbs, 14 oz and 21.5" of pure perfection!
  • Options
    Ashley Marie
    Born 4/27
    4 weeks early. Her due date was 5/26
    She was 20 inches long and weighed 6lbs 3oz
    I don't know why she was so early but doctors did state that my placenta was calcified and looked older than it was. I wish I had a reason though.
  • Options
    Oliver Dean was born on April 19, ten days before his due date. 6 lbs 5 oz, 19.25" long. Labor went surprisingly well ( I was terrified to give birth but the experience was actually pretty incredible and doable! 12 hrs total, water birth, natural no meds. Such a sweet little peanut! He's grown so much already since this photo from day one, it's crazy!
  • Options
    George born April 22nd (Earth Day!) 7lbs, 12oz, 21 inches long
  • Options
    msdobeymsdobey member
    Noah Osby Bey, born 04/22/15 via scheduled induction due to high blood pressure, 7# 8ozs, 20 1/2 inches
  • Options
    Im proud FTM to baby girl Miara (me-ara) Emira (Eh-mere-ah) who was due April 21st but thankfully decided to come on April 19th at 10:28pm 7lbs 12.5 oz 20.5 inches long after 24 hours labor...since i had gestational diabetes I would've been induced if she hadn't come:) so glad she came on her own. We love her soo much!!! All praise and credit to Jehovah God!
    Birthday 9/19/92 wife to my amazing hubs Mikhail 9/22/12 Ftm to the most precious Miara Emira Carmichael 4/19/15 <3
  • Options
    I am back at work and finally able to get on here and see everyone again. All of your babies are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!! My little Nova Jaise was born on 04/19/15 @ 6:01pm. She was 9 days early. Nova weighed 7'1" and was 19 inches long. Love her to pieces. Can't upload a pic. :-(
  • Options
    Ishiara Galy Fernandez born April 17th 7lbs 1oz 19.5 inches long
  • Options
    Penelope Ruth born April 2nd @ 12:48pm. 6 lbs 14 oz 20 in long.
  • Options
    Finally had the courage to come back and congratulate all you A15 mamas on your sweet little ones! We lost our A15 angel December 22nd at 22w6d. I wish you all the best from us and our little angel Noah Gabriel hoping for a rainbow soon.
    Noah Gabriel due:4/21/15 born sleeping 12/22/14

Hoping for a Rainbow in 2016
  • Options
    sammybensammyben member
    edited July 2015
    This post is a bit late!
    Layla Rae born March 26
    Due date April 7th

6lbs 6oz

She was breach, I wanted to try for vaginal birth however her measurements were off in her ultrasound so we did a csection right away. She was perfectly fine though!
  • Options
    Millie was born on the 18th April and was in special care for 5 days. Was induced 3 weeks early due to me being a diabetic and her being so big! She was 9lb 5oz born by emergency c-section. Worst but best experience of my life! She's now a happy & healthy little girl and I love her more than anything in the world :)image
  • Options
    Jameson Cole 4.15.15 6:15pm
    8 lbs 6oz 20 inches
    41 weeks 4 days (11 days overdue!)
    Had to be induced, but it really wasn't too bad
  • Options
    A bit late, but haven't been on here for a while...

My little guy, Liam James was born on April 16th at 2:42 PM (3 days before his due date). 8lbs 4oz and 21 inches long. Just over 11 hours of labor, 5 of which were of pushing with no progress... Silly guy was sunny side up. Luckily my doctor was able to get him out using a vacuum and a c-section was almost, but not needed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Weird.. I attached photos but they disappeared? Trying to attach again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oliver, 4 months old now. Born 10lb 10oz!
  • Options
    LovingMyo3LovingMyo3 member
    edited September 2015
    Original due date 05/02 scheduled c-section 04/29 Baby Cameron 7lbs 9oz 21 in born at 9:10am
  • Options
    Zoey Jeanne
    April 13th
    3:36 pm
    8 pounds 13 oz
    20 1/2 in
    We are in love
  • Options
    I also deliverd my daughter on her daddy's birthday ( only a few days after you ) 4/13/15
    Happy birthday to the daddy's! !