TTC after 35
Options

Test results all in.

Nurse who called me said everything looked good and to just follow up in three months so doctor can look at my cycle chart.
I asked her to send a copy if my blood work so I can look at it because I have low platelets.
Well when I looked over the numbers I saw my fsh was 11 on cd4. That seems a little high to me. I'm not sure if it's because my cycles used to be around 21 days and cd4 is the end of my follicular phase.
Thought I would get everyone's insight. I won't be discussing this until my follow up with doctor so I have three months to over analyze.

Oh and my alkaline phosphatase is low which could indicate malnutrition. I'm 165lb vegetarian, I'm pretty sure I eat a balanced diet. I will have to do some research on that one.

Mammo was all clear. Woot woot

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

Re: Test results all in.

• Options
    Congrats on the mammogram being clear! I don't have any advice on the other stuff but at least the nurse seemed to think it looked good. I totally understand what you mean about over analyzing ha ha ha, I am doomed to the same tendency ;)
  • Options
    I wish I was of some help. All those numbers were confusing to me too. Yeah for a clear mammo!
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    glad they feel the results look good! Ideally you want fsh under 10, but that is on day 2-3. So not sure what to make of day 4 -- seems reasonable it would start to get higher, but not sure how much you can read into it. Since you have a few more cycles before your follow-up you could always ask to get a day 2-3 test so you have a better idea and don't have to wonder? 

i have never heard of an alkaline phosphatase test. I am intrigued and will have to look it up!
    Me (42) w/ partner for 16+ years
    TTC #1: 11/2012 - 9/2013; 6/2014 - present
    Follistim + TI (3x): All BFNs
    Follistim + IUI (1x): BFN 
    IVF #1: 17 retrieved,15 fertilized, Day 3: 15, Day 5/6: 3 biopsied
    Result; 1 frozen blast (inconclusive PGS results)
    IVF #2; ER: 6/22 16 retrieved, 6/25: 5 transferred (CP), 2 frozen
    FET 9/17: BFN
    Current FET -- Transferred 2 day-3 embryos - BFN

• Options
    I'm glad they feel everything looks good @hooligans4! Not sure on the FSH, but what @dolphin012 said makes sense. :)
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    Glad you got your results and everything looks good! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm