Philadelphia Babies

Hypnobabies Childbirth Education Classes

I was wondering if any of you have taken the Hypnobabies Childbirth Education class and birthed with Hypnobabies before.  I am a doula and expect to be teaching Hypnobabies classes in the Philadelphia/S Jersey area soon and just curious to know how many of you have used it. Wishing you a peaceful pregnancy and birthing time.
Dona Birth Doula Prenatal and Vinyasa Yoga Instructor Childbirth Education Instructor
Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey

Re: Hypnobabies Childbirth Education Classes

• I was just about to order the home study CDs because I couldn't find a local class. When would you start?
  • yogapeachyogapeach member
    edited April 2015

Dona Birth Doula Prenatal and Vinyasa Yoga Instructor Childbirth Education Instructor
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi EcoLisaW,

Are you in the city or suburbs? There is a difference between the class in person and home study but both are wonderful options.

The next class is Sunday, May 31, 2015-Sunday, July 5, 2015  at Cloth in South Philadelphia from 5:15-8:45PM (4 Spaces Left)
    and Tuesday, July 28, 2015 through Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at Cloth in South Philadelphia from 6:15-9:45PM (3 Spaces Left)

• City but sadly those times don't work for us. I'll let others know though!
  • I hope you enjoy home study, it really is a great course. If anyone else has feedback I would love to hear it.