June 2015 Moms

Daily Symptoms Monday 4/27

2»

Re: Daily Symptoms Monday 4/27

• @amabarne I bought tea bags of it and have a 12 cup kettle so I just steep a bunch of tea bags at once and then chill it in a pitcher so I can have it iced. I got the tea bags on Amazon.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • @laurendutch I watched it a few weeks ago. Horrible idea!

@devyns2nd I hope you start feeling better. I would be so frustrated with my doctor and the ER.

I'm just tired. No new symptoms here. Just hoping that May flies by, but also overwhelmed with all we must get done.

All sick mamas...hope you all feel better fast!
  • Loading the player...
  • I was feeling fine, but now when I take a deep breath, my right side hurts. Now I keep freaking myself out thinking I have a collapsed lung, but I think I would feel worse? Anyone else experience this? I'm about to call my doctor
  • klkonwi said:

Oh.... Well u can't shut me up today. I just also want to let you ladies know that I was forced to try on a bridesmaids dress this weekend.......... Why ?!?!?!

Lower your expectations! People are evil!!!
    >:)
    @devyns2nd worried for you!! I hope you find the proper care you need! >:D<
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @tdotson0722 my rib pain often feels like my lungs are collapsing. Everyone has a different pain threshold. I believe was it @Westypet who did actually have a cracked rib? ....but I'm not a doctor. Just an internet creeper.
  • @klkonwi yeah it's weird! It's in one spot and it feels like it's under my boob
  • @tdotson0722 I use a ice pack on my ribs that are hurting. Try that?!
  • @devyns2nd omg I can't believe that hospital / ER! When you're about to actually have your baby are they going to tell you drink water and it will stay in there? Holy unbelievable madness. :-/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Has anyone ever had an ovarian cyst while pregnant? This baby keeps kicking something that feels like an ovarian cyst (I am prone to them, I've have them before) and it hurts so bad I have to stop whatever I'm doing, including talking, and I'm doubled over in pain for a few seconds. This was happening all over the weekend, and I knew it wasn't urgent, so I was waiting until today to call my doctor. Of course now that it's Monday, I haven't felt the pain at all and feel really silly calling. Maybe she knows it's my birthday and has decided to be nice and stop hurting me today. 

• @klkonwi yeah it's weird! It's in one spot and it feels like it's under my boob

I had a cracked rib during my pregnancy. I told my dr and there really isn't anything you can do. I now have a lumpy rib on my left side lol.
  • Possibly TMI but im legitimately starting to get annoyed with the amount of discharge im producing. and because of that im wiping more, so ive actually managed to rub part of my skin raw to the point where it lightly bleeds, due to the dry scratchy TP that restaurants use. hella uncomfortable. maybe i need to start bringing my own TP to work.

also still exhausted. which is making going to work hard. calf cramps are also becoming a thing for me.
  • @dancegurl1118
    Darn. I have a ton of loose leaf that I can't figure out how to brew in a batch. Of course I'd have to do things the hard way!
    @klkonwi
    I thought the same thing! Was big time constipated 1st trimester and now things are total opposite! I'm a STM but had my DD by this point so this last home stretch stuff is all new to me!
  • It's just a cranky kind of day - up since 5am thanks to blood work draw. And of course didn't get to go to bed till midnight thanks to vitals at 11:45pm so I don't even try to sleep before then. On top of that my arms are covered in hives and I can't take any of my regular allergy medications - ice packs it is!
  • @aliciac2008 I don't know anything about ovarian cysts but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • tdotson0722tdotson0722 member
    edited April 2015
    @Kbchavez23 Did u have pain when taking deep breaths?
  • @aliciac2008 I don't know anything about ovarian cysts but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks! It's been a pretty great day so far. We're going to Benihana for dinner tonight, and I'm soooo excited because of my increased pregnancy appetite. 

• @Kbchavez23 Did u have pain when taking deep breaths?

YES! It was a horrible constant pain!
  • @amark11 I have been feeling the same way so I am relieved I'm not the only one! I will be 35 weeks tomorrow. It used to be comforting when she would be doing flips around my belly but now it's like you said... Pressure on certain parts of my belly with the occasional thump.

I have been feeling much better since LO dropped in my belly... I was actually able to take a four mile walk this weekend with my sister which I would have never dreamed I could do a few weeks ago! Praying for all you ladies with the awful symptoms!!!! :-(
  • You should call again, not to worry you but some of that sounds like preeclampsia symptoms... Ask the dr. about it... Hope they say it's nothing!
  • Sorry new to this see comment above! @devyns2nd, I kept reading after your initial post, any chance you can switch Drs/hospitals?
  • Had a contraction free day for the first time in a few days and now I am so constipated that I feel like I'm going to implode. I just want to look in the mirror and yell at my body to get it together.
    I mean, come'on dude. What are you doing to my insides?
  • Nervous with @Mommaswizz. Game 7!
  • Is being obsessed with bubbles/suds a symptom? I LOVE washing my hands & dishes & taking a bubble bath! I'm seriously obsessed.
  • Up until a few days ago I had managed to escape the hip pain a lot of you ladies were complaining about but it has hit me with a vengeance! It hurts when I sit it hurts when I stand and it won't go away! I was sympathetic before but I think I'm more sympathetic now because I'm going through the same thing!
  • @mellymar I'm having a heart attack watching this.. That's a symptom right? If I was further along, this stress would send me into labor.
  • Anyone else besides me and @MrsWiggleWaggle having some blurry vision? I did read it's a common late pregnancy symptom but still weird!
  • @mellymar I'm having a heart attack watching this.. That's a symptom right? If I was further along, this stress would send me into labor.

Totally a symptom. I'm short of breath and really tense
  • And now sad. At least the next round isn't cross town rivalry. And, you saw the last ever Isles game in Nassau, @Mommaswizz! Kind of a bummer, but kinda cool, too
  • @mellymar The silver lining is definitely leaving the coliseum with a win but still heartbroken. :( least DH and I won't need to go broke getting playoff tickets for isles/rangers round two. Those would have been a fortune. I took this pic Saturday, figured it might help in our time of mourning.