June 2015 Moms
Options

Grey's Anatomy •SPOILERS

ElRubyElRuby member
edited April 2015 in June 2015 Moms

Re: Grey's Anatomy •SPOILERS

• Options
    What? What happened? West coast hasn't happened yet! Ok, don't really tell me.
  • Options
    I swear if Derek dies I'm not ever watching the show again! EVER! :((
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And I am currently seeking new show options....
  • Options
    I really need to process this with someone who has seen it! My husband thinks I over react to fictional characters but I don't care!!!
  • Options
    ElRuby said:

And I am currently seeking new show options....

Oh no.......I need to get to get to my DVR ASAP!
  • Options
    I am not pleased!

The minute that something hadn't happened to him I knew there was more to come... :s this is hard on the body an emotions watching this episode!

• Options
    It's doesn't help that every episode is about pregnancy!
  • Options
    I am so sick of tv shows trying to "one up" each other in killing off characters... This is making me so angry and sad! This just makes me want to stop watching it because I don't care about all those stupid intern doctors... I wish they would have done some crazy twist at least like Izzy was there or something! Ugh!
  • Options
    I haven't watched it yet but heard what happened and totally saw it coming. I always watch on friday on hulu plus so I'm mentally preparing to eat breakfast and cry in my recliner while watching.
  • Options
    I just filled the void with a bowl of ice cream... It didn't work :(
  • Options
    Seriously...

• Options
    My thoughts exactly "wtf"
  • Options
    cbrtncanadiancbrtncanadian member
    edited April 2015
    Excerpt from a website... I guess this would explain why Meredith wouldn't have even considered a transfer to Seattle Grace/Grey Sloan memorial... No tolerance means a quick departure not a long drawn out deal...

"Patrick has been acting like a diva and has clashed with [creator Shonda Rhimes]. She suspended him for a while, and the word on set is that he isn’t coming back full time," a source told Page Six. "Given all the past problems with Katherine Heigl and Isaiah Washington, there is little tolerance on the show for troublesome talent." Dempsey's rep, however, told Us Weekly the story wasn't true.

Read more: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/greys-anatomy-shocking-exit-revealed-early-in-magazine--2015234#ixzz3YBnIOuMm
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Edited for spelling..

• Options
    I don't care about actor drama... I loved Burke and Izzy too and could care less about the actor's issues!
  • Options
    Agreed @ElRuby I feel like actor drama has become the excuse for producer "ego" at the end of the day you have to really think about those who watch the show and what they want to see!

• Options
    I'm sooo sad!!!!
  • Options
    Aren't there only a few episodes of the show left? I hate that they did this but at least we only have to live without him for a little bit!
  • Options
    A few left this season but still another year at least as per the contract extensions of the actors..

• Options
    I did appreciate the odd foreshadowing several seasons ago when Meredith was standing in the house of candles and said good bye to Derek (in same fashion as the present) and then imagined Derek had died... Was that done on purpose or just convenient? Either way I am still sad.
  • Options
    cbrtncanadiancbrtncanadian member
    edited April 2015
    I feel like writers often inject the "potential" and foreshadowing for exactly a situation like this... Sneaky buggers! Lol

I just feel annoyed that one of them died after all of the close calls.. And even more so when they worked through the most difficult point in their marriage and were making progress - I know it's not real life but it is kind of inspirational to see as its a reminder that couples can come through huge obstacles if each of them remains committed to working through things..

• Options
    Im not as devastated as when Mark died though. Grays really pulled my heart out and stomped on it with big old dinosaur feet with that one!
  • Options
    Ok I feel dead inside.

F you, Shonda Rhimes, F you. :(( X( b-(
  • Options
    I'm downright upset........ First she kills jake on scandal and then now Derek...... Welp I need 2 new shows !
  • Options
    Cue Meredith moving to Europe to live with Christina in 3, 2, 1.........
  • Options
    Dude. Worst day ever. I bawled my eyes out.
  • Options
    Do you think they are going to introduce a new love interest for Meredith? So lame!
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

I'm downright upset........ First she kills jake on scandal and then now Derek...... Welp I need 2 new shows !

Jake is still alive!!!!
  • Options
    And nina dobrev is leaving vampire diaries... I need new shows!!!!!!
  • Options
    OMG! Jake is still alive?!? I didn't catch the rail end of it but I thought it said she killed him off! Yay!!!!
  • Options
    In my loopy state of mind I tried watching last night...

Honestly, I feel like Shonda Rimes is kinda phoning it in this season. Is this the last season of Grey's? I miss the old crew with Izzy, George and Christina.

Now Derrick is gone?! This feels so wrong!
  • Options
    I watched it this morning and I'm exhausted. Seriously. I quit this show!
  • Options
    i hate to support Shonda, becuse i feel like she kills people off entirely too often, especially on this show...but when you look at the facts here, she didn't really have a choice if it was going ot be realistic.  Dempsey wanted off the show.  And there was no way she could write him out without damaging the entire premise of the show.  writing Yang off was easy enough without killing her...she had reason to leave and the show could easily survive without her.  Really i didn't think Mark or Lexie had to die (like why couldn't their characters have just moved to another city or another hospital and been together?)  But what other story line could Shonda have done to get Derek off the show?  Having him move to DC and never contacting the love of his life or his children ever again?  that wouldn't be realistic to his character.  The only way she was getting rid of him and keeping Meredith's character on the show was to kill him off.  I mean she could have written a story line where they decided to move the entire family to DC and they were both gone from the show...that would have been worse i think.  i still guess that this show will end with Meredith moving to live closer to her other Person, Christina.  That's the closest to a happy ending she'll wind up getting now.  And i suspect that next season will be the last one.
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

OMG! Jake is still alive?!? I didn't catch the rail end of it but I thought it said she killed him off! Yay!!!!

They were messing with people. The beginning of this week's episode fixes it all.

Also, the flashbacks to the candles before the house was there just about killed me knowing what was coming. I thought Denny dying was sad but this was too much....

:((
  • Options
    I just hate that I've watched this show religiously to the point where I feel I have to watch the rest and I hate it!!! Keeps jumping the shark...if you get that reference!
  • Options
    Who is planning to watch this emotional mess tonight?
  • Options
    I usually like to hold off for a few weeks and then binge watch four episodes when I'm doing laundry. That tactic kind of bit me in the a$$ last week after the internet was determined to ruin everything for me bright and early Friday morning.  I had to avoid the internet and catch up quickly to avoid spoilers - although I had heard someone died and I was pretty sure I had a good idea who it would be since it was such big news. Anyway, now I don't know whether I will try to keep up more quickly or continue to hold off and let a few episodes build up. Either way, I won't watch until tomorrow at the earliest b/c I use HULU.

• Options
    ElRubyElRuby member
    Are we watching another horrible birth situation? What is up with this show?!
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    I was JUST thinking this. I was bawling when they brought that baby out to him though!