Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Progesterone is 7.2! :( HELP!

Hello everyone!  I'm new to these boards but I have 1 healthy 5 yr old son and I've also had 2 miscarriages.  I'm currently a little over 4 weeks pregnant and because I had low progesterone with every pregnancy, they tested it right away this time and my level is 7.2! :(  I was so upset but not surprised at the same time.  Started taking 200mg of vaginal suppositories last night.  I had progesterone injections for 26 weeks when pregnant with my son.  I know I've gone through this before but just looking for others in the same situation and have had success!  I just need some reassurance.  Hoping this one sticks!!!  I look forward to getting to know you all. :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Me:34      DH:41      1 son: 6       2 step sons: 18, 12

BFP: 4/24/08 - Missed Miscarriage found 5/29/08

BFP: 11/21/08 - DS born 7/13/09

BFP:5/8/14  - Chemical pregnancy

BFP: 4/11/15....stick baby stick!!!

Re: Progesterone is 7.2! :( HELP!

• Options
    I've had many friends with low progesterone that got shots basically all the way through and they have multiple healthy children. I haven't had success yet, but I don't think it was due to low progesterone since I've always been at a good level and had shots as well. Good luck!
    Me: 33, DH: 32  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with my son my progesterone was very low...he's now 5 and jumping on the bed next to me as I type ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml