December 2015 Moms
Options

What are you craving today?

Marchmellow2Marchmellow2 member
edited April 2015 in December 2015 Moms
Mmmmmmm smores! I haven't had smores in years! But I want some s'mores RIGHT NOW!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you craving today?

• Options
    Dions salad with ranch
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    What's Dions salad? Salad sounds soooooo yummy right now too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's a chef salad from this pizza joint their ranch is thick and heavenly
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    My DH is making chicken divan tonight and now it's all I can think about ... I hope I don't start feeling sick before dinner so I can actually enjoy it!
  • Options
    My appetite has become my SO's. I want all the foods that he loves. Protein. Red meat. Salad. Fresh fruit and veg. No sweets. No carbs. This should be helpful considering I craved all sweets with my first and gained 60lbs that pregnancy. Lost it all within about 4 -5 months postpartum but I was 6 years younger then :/
  • Options
    vmatt850 said:

Strawberries! Which is the first healthy thing I've craved so I went with it and ate sooo many! Still craving all the cheese. Last night I wanted an everything cream cheese bagels with pickles on it but we didn't have ANY of the ingredients in the house. Devastated.

I had 2 everything bagels yesterday with cream cheese, olives and tomatoes. Mmmghh! My Dad is from Israel, he introduced that combo to me when I was kid. You might like it since you like pickles on it.

• Options
    French Fries from Dinosaur Barbeque with cheese and their ranch dressing (I've already ordered and devoured them)...now I'm going to the gym!!! Lol.
  • Options
    M&M's. I went to the market to get dinner, came out with a huge bag of them, and devoured them in ten minutes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Marchmellow2 I'm sure I would! One of my favorite things is my family's stuffed celery. Celery with a cream cheese olive mixture! And being from Jersey, I ALWAYS appreciate tomatoes on my bagels! Uuuugggghh! So hungry and it's my late day at work. DH is bringing me a sun with avocado and extra spinach... So.. That'll be delicious!
  • Options
    Mmmmk, my new craving as of a few minutes ago is Thai food ... all the things ... all the dishes.
  • Options
    Anything carbs, not into sweets as much
  • Options
    Craving??? Um, Nothing..... Im so sick today.... Loss of appetite! Ugh!
  • Options
    Every night this week I have dreamed about Dunkin Donuts. Just got back from getting some:)
  • Options
    I want sushi
  • Options
    I'm really liking cinnamon like cinnamon and raisin bread with cinnamon spread on it, French toast with a boat load of cinnamon, I've probably also eaten 20 pickles in the last two days. One thing I'm really sad about is I could eat cheese day and night love all sorts of cheese and now I can't even stand the smell of it. Yuk.
  • Options
    Sadly my "morning sickness" hits me at night :( So I was craving all the salty things this morning and now the thought of anything is making me sick. Can't wait for second tri!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married my love March 2013
    DS May 2014
    #2 December 2015
    Each year brings another blessing :)
  • Options
    I wanted a whopper from Burger King. I don't even like Burger King normally. It was the best freakin burger ever!
  • Options
    I ate two English muffins for breakfast. I could eat bread all day long.
  • Options
    Everything I see!!! Lol but...roast beef and cheese from Arbys..if anyone brings me one I'll be your best friend for life lol
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    @inthelost OMG now I want a beef and chedder from Arby's!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    chocolate milk!
  • Options
    Breakfast from waffle house,that I didn't get. Pickles, that I devoured and now my tummy is upset :-/ [-X
  • Options
    aubinmam said:

All I want to eat is pizza! I think I could eat pizza for every single meal including breakfast. It's something about the cheese and red sauce combination.

Me too!!!
  • Options
    Egg Salad.... and of course the deli was out.
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 20 years and of all things I'm craving steak. I don't even remember what it tastes like. It's the smell that makes me think i need it. It would make me SOOOO sick so I'm gonna have to pass.
  • Options
    When I'm not feeling nauseous I basically want everything I can think of, lol. 
  • Options
    I dreamed of eating an egg salad sandwich.  Woke up craving egg salad.  Looked in the fridge, I had all the ingredients.  Boiled the eggs, still starving for egg salad.  Peeled the first egg, smell made me sick :(

• Options
    Lemon Chicken and Cream Puffs for LeeAnn Chins!!!  Nom nom nom
  • Options
    I was eating some crackers this morning for a snack and thought about chicken salad. That was it, I had to have chicken salad.
  • Options
    aubinmam said:

All I want to eat is pizza! I think I could eat pizza for every single meal including breakfast. It's something about the cheese and red sauce combination.

Yes!!! I've been craving pizza like crazy too...my DH pointed out my obsession with pizza lately just the other day. Trying to resist that urge though as to not become a cow by time this baby arrives!!!
  • Options
    Everything right now is making me turn my nose up! Nothing sounds good or smells good, not sure what to do!
  • Options
    Pop tarts. A fruity kind with icing. Been craving them all day.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness. I am having the ALL DAY NAUSEA!!!!!!!! All I can get down is carbs and cheesey crap. :( It's super draining and I wish I could throw up, but it's the feeling of "just about to" but never happens. Is there anything I can do?!?

• Options
    Blech, food...any food...turns my stomach! I eat but it's not enjoyable. :( I even turned down Chipotle for dinner last night! Go away nausea, I need good food!! Going to a seafood dinner tonight with family that doesn't know yet, mentally preparing for the smells now. :-S
  • Options
    Pizza Rolls!!
  • Options
    Dairy Queen blizzard...