Kentucky Babies

New to NKY...HELP

I just found out I will not be moving back to Michigan as planned before our baby is born (October). And it looks like we will be permanently staying in NKY for a little bit. I am looking for a doctor to transfer to and was wondering if anyone has hospital recommendations as I am new to the area and haven't hear much about doctors or hospitals as I don't know anyone. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Erin
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: New to NKY...HELP

• You may want to check out the Cincy board...it covers Northern KY there as well. It's slow here.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • @FmrAFBrat  Thank you. I will check that out.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @erinchrisitne424, I am in NKY I'm using Tristate Womens Health in Florence. They are really nice and they've been so patient
  • I used to live in crestwood, right outside of Louisville. My mom works for Norton's Kosair, and I know a great chunk of doctors and nurses, they are all wonderful. Maybe try to find an OB and pediatrician through them. My mom had been there for 6 years. And they are truly wonderful. Saved my daughters life.
  • A close friend of mine (who is also my son's Godmother) works at Cincinnati Children's and she raves about ALL the staff there. Not sure if they have exactly the services you are looking for but if you ever need an x-Ray/ultrasound/ct scan/MRI or the like performed, I can give you an A+ reccomendation!
  • *i can reccomendation an excellent tech!
  • Christ hospital is a great hospital for your care along with Good Samaritan. Either of those hospitals would have names of OB's that are taking new patients. I love my OB his name is Dr Draznik he is affiliated with Christ. I'm not sure where you will be living. Hopes this helps :)
  • I see Dr Melissa Heidi with Christ her office is on Montgomery road its a pretty good drive from the Florence area but so worth it. I would never step foot in a st Elizabeth hospital.