July 2015 Moms
Options

What do you miss most about not being pregnant?

2»

Re: What do you miss most about not being pregnant?

• Options
    A cosmopolitan or two. 
    Tanning, I look like a ghost these days. 
    E.N.E.R.G.Y 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I miss scuba diving. Been two places now and unable to dive both times. I really miss my libido. Unlike a lot of y'all I have not felt like having sex this whole pregnancy. My poor husband.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I miss having energy to do the little things like run errands, cook dinner, clean the bathroom etc. I miss wine, liquor, and beer, and oysters! 

• Options
    I miss a ton and I know I'm not the only one but I used to really enjoy sex a lot more. Can't wait till it goes back to normal. It's uncomfortable which makes me not want it so much. I feel bad for my husband..
  • Options
    I can agree with a lot of these! Definitely miss a good workout and running. I was into a really good routine before finding out. And i miss having a beer or wine, especially with the summer coming! Also, not being so clumsy. Within 2 weeks I've sprained my ankle and cut my finger requiring stitches. Pregnancy brain?
  • Options

A cosmopolitan or two. 

Tanning, I look like a ghost these days. 
    E.N.E.R.G.Y 

Ohhhh I have still have had a few spray tans - my dr said its ok. My beautician uses one made from mainly sugar product and just make sure the room is well ventilated

• Options
    kamio92kamio92 member
    edited April 2015

I related with everyone!

I miss turkey and mayo sandwiches, sleeping on my stomach, sleep in general, being able to reach my feet to put my favourite shoes on, soft cheese, red meat, ham and cheese toasties, cool prawns, seafood whenever I want, uncooked egg yoke and sitting on the ground.

[color=purple]Married July 2014[/color]
    [color=pink]First Monkey July 2015[/color]
    [color=green]Baby No2 March 2018
    ~Team Green~[/color]

• Options
    Being skinny and pretty instead of a whale, and sleep. I miss not being up at 5 AM for absolutely no reason when I don't work until 12.

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• Options
    I miss day drinking with the hubbs and riding our bikes out to shows and music festivals. Pretty much miss living Austin lifestyle.
    Now that I'm a bit bigger I'm starting to miss out on hikes to the Greenbelt and swimming at sculpture falls. There's just too much risk of me falling while on that hike and I'm finding that I have to kinda hold my belly on long walks now, lol
  • Options
    Margaritas...def margaritas. Not throwing up every morning, not snoring, being able to sleep on my tummy...and most importantly I miss my sex drive! I used to be a freak in the sheets, he used to tell me "we dont ALWAYS have to have sex you know!" lol now...poor guy, I love him for being understanding but he's lucky if he even gets it once a week...and that's only because I feel bad for him...we can go weeks without and its been like that ever since I was about 8 weeks along.
  • Options
    Wine, sushi, and medium rare steak!!
  • Options
    Alcohol and cupcakes, or any other yummy sweet treat for that matter..thanks GD.
    Please excuse typos....auto correct hates me. =)

Married 8.17.12
    Anniversary 
    DD Born 9.23.13
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerDS Born 7.15.15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sleep, feeling good, not needing help putting on my pants or shaving my legs, bending forward in general, picking up heavy objects without a care, not needing to go to the bathroom every half hour, the list goes on.
  • Options
    Haaaa! These were great! Im right there with you ladies!
  • Options
    Running and endless energy :(
  • Options
    High intensity workouts, having energy, lots of coffee, not having a muffin top!! ☺️
  • Options
    Not going to so many appointments, exercising as I want,having energy,being able to have a beer or glass of wine,soft cheese..just overall not being so careful about food,having more of a sex drive,wearing normal clothes,not peeing constantly,being able to sleep on my back,walking normal...lol sorry rant. I miss a lot and I'm missing my baby even though I've never met him! It feels so far away.
  • Options
    Diet Pepsi!!!
  • Options
    Espresso shots
    Sushi
    Excedrin
    Bending over
    Hopping in & out of the car easily
    Sleeping in any position comfortably
    Bike riding
    Eating junk without feeling guilty... Lol

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    Sleeping comfortably, not having body aches 24/7, being able to clean/walk/do chores with running out of energy, being able to drink 3 cups of coffee, BLUE CHEESE, exercising, my clothes :( I love clothes....I miss my waist and my normal boobs and being able to walk fast. Tying my shoes, shaving my legs, EATING SANDWHICHES, taking medicine, doing things at a fast pace.
  • Options
    Haaaa I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who has to turn into a human pretzel just to groom her lovely lady parts!
  • Options
    I miss being able to have an argument with my husband without crying.
  • Options
    He misses that too! Hahahaha
  • Options
    I miss being able to workout. Used to take out my frustration. Also, sleeping on my back and tummy. I also hate people looking at my tummy everytime they see me, as if im not self conscious already.
  • Options
    I miss being able to shave down there. I miss piña coladas. I miss good sleep. I miss great sex. I'm just not feeling pretty anymore or sexy. Even though my husband says I am. I miss my clothes. Maternity clothes are so expensive. I miss heels. I miss horseback riding. I really miss sexy lingerie. I also miss dance.
  • Options
    I miss the laid back, mellow girl I used to be. Now I'm the emotional cliche woman that men joke about (joking....but for real, though)
  • Options
    having energy, knowing when i sneeze im not going to pee myself (at work) 
    palm bay (the most awesome-st*) drink around.
    wine for sure,
    baconators, since ive been pregnant i havent been able to eat anything greasy. 
    i keep telling my husband, once this little peanut comes out i want a BACONATOR!!! lol
  • Options
    Wine, sleep & cardio! And like @jessygirl1988 not peeing every time you sneeze
  • Options

Beer. Defiantly beer.

I just worked a Festival of Beer this weekend.....NOT FUN LOL
  • Options
    Sleeping on my belly and a cold beer
  • Options
    I miss riding my bicycle outside on a nice day. 
  • Options
    Second that! Gaining the weight and missing my old body is the hardest part hands down. I feel lucky not to be sick or really to not have anything else to complain about.