Nurseries and Baby Gear

Britax b agile

Does anyone have the britax b agile stroller? We bought the britax b safe infant seat and I'm thinking about getting the agile to work with it. Do you like it? It looks pretty cool and easy to use.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Britax b agile

• I had one and loved it. Easy to fold, lightweight, and easy to push. My only complaint is that you can not remove the fabric to wash it.
  • It's a great stroller. The Baby Jogger City Mini is also a good option, but you'll have to buy the adapters for your car seat- I think they are $20.

I prefer the City Mini because you can take the fabric off and wash it and it is a little more durable fabric, the front wheel is bigger (same size as the back) and I like the canopy on the city mini  better. It has two peek a boo windows with a plastic window vs. a netted window on the B-Agile.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • We are reusing our B-agile stroller with a new B-safe car seat. It looks brand new, and we loved it and used it a lot. I got the Britax pouch with cup holders and storage area because it has no cup holders. Though newer models may, I am not sure. If you get the B-agile pick a slimer diaper bag or at least one that can go on its side without spilling its contents. The B-agile can be used for older/heavier kids and the seat is low, not leaving much storage height down below. We like the large round shade canopy, we joke that it is a Star Wars Death Star because of the shape. Our preschooler can sit there with shade down and not feel like she is cramped. We really like the stroller. I hope you have some super fun, strolling times! :-)
  • I was told by babies r us that the car seat is called britax b safe and the stroller that goes with it is called b agile.
  • Trammer said:

I was told by babies r us that the car seat is called britax b safe and the stroller that goes with it is called b agile.

right. That's what I said...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker