North Carolina Babies
Options

Fayetteville moms

Any Fayetteville moms out there? Has anyone had a baby at Womack?

Re: Fayetteville moms

• Options
    Im here at Bragg! first baby and have been to womack only once for my first "appt" ... was with 3 other ladies who are due the same time frame as me (november).. 2nd appt is when I will be 11 weeks, thats when I will hear the heartbeat. As far as I know I think you wont have that many appts here at Womack... unless you are high risk I am sure.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jlcarlson1220
    I'm 33w2d and due 30 May. 3rd baby but 1st one here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with my second and had my first at Womack.
  • Options
    I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and I'm supposed to deliver at Womack I'm a but nervous just cuz, of what so many have said about that place what was your experience
  • Options
    I delivered my first daughter on 7/20 of this year.  How are you ladies doing?  I'm still looking for new mommy groups; would love to host!
  • Options
    I just delivered my little boy at cape fear valley hospital on 9/26! My husband and I are new to the Fayetteville/hope mills area so I would love to find some new mom friends in the area!

-Katrina
  • Options
    I had surgery at Womack when I was 8 weeks then got admitted for 2 days when I was 28 weeks. The only place I had a bad experience was with 1 nurse in the ER, otherwise the ladies on the labor unit and mother baby were awesome! I love my doctor too. Don't listen to the stories of others
  • Options
    I have a family member that delivered at Womack and was not happy with the experience. 
    imageimageimageimage